2016-2017 NFL Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 07:32 PM)
Cowboys got Jaylon Smith. Sahhweeeet! I don't follow football enough to argue if it's a good pick or not, I just root for my favorite NFL team to draft as many players as they can from my favorite college team.

Two very similar teams. Haven't won much in 20 years yet their fans think they are the most important teams in the sport.

Cowboys got Jaylon Smith. Sahhweeeet! I don't follow football enough to argue if it's a good pick or not, I just root for my favorite NFL team to draft as many players as they can from my favorite college team.

He's out for all of 2016. Check out the Texans though. They've collected two ND players so far.

Edited by HickoryHuskers

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 08:13 PM)
another 24 year old project player LOL

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 08:13 PM)
Only 16 reps at combine not good.

Uhhhhh guys, Whitehair is the best G in this draft. Can play LT too. Great pick.

As Todd McShay, Mel Kiper and Louis Reddick say he is 100% and plug and play starter and can be placed in the lineup on Day 1..

The one position the Bears have good players at is G. Long and Slausen are fine, this guy serves no f***ing purpose unless they want to move him to RT. We saw how that worked with Long... NOT WELL.

Pace has no plan and has been blindsided so many times by other GM's he's just picking random players. He's overmatched.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 09:10 PM)
Man why is Vonn Bell tumbling

He won't tumble pass the Bucs

Wow...a kicker but he's pretty automatic for 3 points.

Edited by zenryan