3/19 vs Dodgers

flavum

Will the cameramen play a game of where's Waldo by trying to locate where KW is during the game? Will KW watch the game from far far away with a long range telescope or will KW roll up in his golf cart and taking a chance on getting beaned by Sale with a pitch that " got away form him"? KW... ridin' dirty in his golf cart!

QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 19, 2016 -> 10:32 AM)
Will there be a moment of silence for the LaRoche family prior to the game? Will Sale/Eaton be wearing a DL patch this year?

I thought about the patch thing. It would be an appropriate toothpick in this s*** sandwich

Good to see Sale facing batters in a real game. Now let the speculation run wild. If he does good I bet we hear how he must have been channeling his anger in showing KW up and if he is bad we will hear that he is disgruntled. I think Laroche should be complemented in his stance on all of this, but I am not sure outright retiring was the thing I would do, but it was his decision and it is done. I doubt anything that transpires now will make a difference in his decision, but who knows. One thing for certain we need to be moving on and winning ball games.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Mar 19, 2016 -> 01:21 PM)
Good to see Sale facing batters in a real game. Now let the speculation run wild. If he does good I bet we hear how he must have been channeling his anger in showing KW up and if he is bad we will hear that he is disgruntled. I think Laroche should be complemented in his stance on all of this, but I am not sure outright retiring was the thing I would do, but it was his decision and it is done. I doubt anything that transpires now will make a difference in his decision, but who knows. One thing for certain we need to be moving on and winning ball games.

I second that, moving on and winning ball games. Lets forget about this mess...the quicker the better. Winning will help that.

I just saw a couple of innings, but saw a great pickup at first by Abreu to end an inning, and then next inning I saw one of the worst outfield throws ever -- by Avisail throwing to third from medium deep right field. It went way up the third base line into left field.