4/25 Game thread: @ Toronto, 6:07pm, CSN

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 25, 2016 -> 10:36 PM)
What now

asked him about his throw to nail the guy at 3rd and he was like "jimmy was hollering for me to hit the cut but I was going with the flow of the game and managed to throw him out".

Didn't throw rollins under the bus or anything obviously but the way he said it just kinda seemed they weren't best of pals.

But, does not f***ing matter, keep on winning!

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 25, 2016 -> 09:42 PM)
asked him about his throw to nail the guy at 3rd and he was like "jimmy was hollering for me to hit the cut but I was going with the flow of the game and managed to throw him out".

Didn't throw rollins under the bus or anything obviously but the way he said it just kinda seemed they weren't best of pals.

tin foil hat material there heh

From what we saw in ST, it didn't look like those two were the best of friends. Still, some discretion is allowed in situations like that and I don't think that Eaton was throwing Rollins under the bus there.

More likely it is Eaton being an idiot. It isn't like this is the first time he flew the cutoff man trying to make a play.