4/25 Game thread: @ Toronto, 6:07pm, CSN

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Apr 25, 2016 -> 07:11 AM)
Bought a new tv. Will pick it up and watch this game. Can't wait

I think you should put your new tv down to watch the game. But that is just me. Seems like it would be kind of heavy

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Apr 25, 2016 -> 09:21 AM)
This is a HUGE game IMO. The Sox have a decent shot of winning tomorrow and Wednesday, but today is the day where the pitching matchup is definitely in their favor. If the Sox can pull out a win today, I'll be confident that they'll take at least 2/3.

I know what the numbers say, but there is no way I can say that the White Sox have the pitching advantage today.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 25, 2016 -> 07:52 AM)
I think you should put your new tv down to watch the game. But that is just me. Seems like it would be kind of heavy

Naw man I'll be like the boom box guy in Batman and I'll just hold it up and watch our wonderful pitching and timely hitting...:lol:

Just bought a 55 inch Curved 4K smart tv. Stoked.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 25, 2016 -> 08:05 AM)
Gonzalez career vs. TOR: 7-3 w/ a 2.61 ERA in 76 IP

Gonzalez career @ Rogers Ctr: 3-2 w/ a 2.82 ERA in 44.2 IP

Maybe there is hope????

He has a track record of pitching well. Just keep them around 3 runs in 6 or 7 innings and we'll be ok.

This series will be a really good test of the Sox mettle. The Blue Jays rank well in all 3 phases of the game: 9th in hitting, 12th in pitching, and 9th in fielding. Sox pitching was a buzzsaw for the hot Rangers bats, hope we can keep it that way this week. The Jays have a lot of RHH power, so this isn't the greatest matchup for the Sox. Hopefully they can get one tonight and 1-2 of the next 3.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Apr 25, 2016 -> 11:29 AM)
The good news is we have Sale vs. Dickey tomorrow.

Right, he didn't want to watch that slaughter and I (at the time) did not want to watch EJ vs Stro