5/6 - Twins @ White Sox Game Thread

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ May 6, 2016 -> 07:24 PM)
Mauer is a very good hitter, he'll be worth the money until the end. I'm not serious about the Sox getting him, Minnesota wouldn't let him leave for a division rival.

He's averaged 1 fWAR his last two seasons. Yea, he's had a good start but I doubt you'd find many teams willing to take on that salary outside of New York, Boston or LA.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ May 6, 2016 -> 07:24 PM)
You collect baseball cards too? I thought I was the only one that did that lol.

I have a bunch of Sale and Rodon stuff and about 600 Konerko cards haha.

I have tons of baseball cards from the late 80's and early 90's unopened.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ May 6, 2016 -> 08:24 PM)
You collect baseball cards too? I thought I was the only one that did that lol.

I have a bunch of Sale and Rodon stuff and about 600 Konerko cards haha.

I used to be heavily into football cards some baseball cards. I have a kid that is moving onto 6th grade who is a huge Orioles fan. He said his favorite Oriole ever was Tippy Martinez so I started looking at cards got him a Tippy autograph. Saw the Rodon decided to get it. I may start buying some Sox cards. I have a small collection of Magglio cards haha

QUOTE (MDWhiteSoxFan @ May 6, 2016 -> 07:27 PM)
I used to be heavily into football cards some baseball cards. I have a kid that is moving onto 6th grade who is a huge Orioles fan. He said his favorite Oriole ever was Tippy Martinez so I started looking at cards got him a Tippy autograph. Saw the Rodon decided to get it. I may start buying some Sox cards. I have a small collection of Magglio cards haha

Very cool story man!

I'm a collector at heart and love baseball obviously, so it is a good hobby for me. I think I have 20 Sale autographs now.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ May 6, 2016 -> 08:33 PM)
Very cool story man!

I'm a collector at heart and love baseball obviously, so it is a good hobby for me. I think I have 20 Sale autographs now.

I have boxes upon boxes of football cards. I used to collect players I liked and autos/jerseys/etc. My most valuable card though is a baseball card.

My dad and I used to go to this show in Philly and we picked up a box of Upper Deck Legends for about $39. I pulled a redemption card for a Yankees card with 6 pieces of memorabilia. 5 pieces of Bats and a piece of jersey. I want to say on the card it was Ruth, Mantle, Berra, Mattingly, Gehrig, and Dimaggio. They're were only 10 made. I need to find that bad boy haha

It's actually this one except the one numbered to 10

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/360864403759?...p;ul_noapp=true

Edited by MDWhiteSoxFan