Sox (29-28) vs Nats (34-23)

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 06:18 PM)
Good job, Zach.

Her cool factor is an 8 or a 9. As such, she's likely a 1 or 2 on the crazy scale. In the looks department she's probably a 7 or 8. Seems close to unicorn territory... Just missing a couple of hot points.

Edited by hi8is

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 06:22 PM)
Zach Duke did very well for himself.

I'm just jelious that all women aren't raging psychotic b****es - that's been my experience.

( I'm not bitter or jaded. Nope. )

classic sox. potential huge inning for us and we get 2, 1 on a gift walk, no big hit.

then the latos walk parade continues and it's tied and their guy can settle down. and nice job holding runner mat and nice catch dioner. and i ask agani, why shields tomorrow and not today? get the wins when you can. scherzer tomorrow. even is james is great we may lose.

just dumb,

QUOTE (ronkark @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 08:25 PM)
classic sox. potential huge inning for us and we get 2, 1 on a gift walk, no big hit.

then the latos walk parade continues and it's tied and their guy can settle down. and nice job holding runner mat and nice catch dioner. and i ask agani, why shields tomorrow and not today? get the wins when you can. scherzer tomorrow. even is james is great we may lose.

just dumb,

Meanwhile Sox 5 Was 2

QUOTE (ronkark @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 08:25 PM)

just dumb,

Sox up by 3 runs with their pitcher at 65 through 3.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 06:24 PM)
You can always tell by the eyes.

I guess I find crazy eyes sexy as f***.

Maybe there is a 12 step program for that.