2016-2017 NBA Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 9, 2017 -> 09:21 PM)
If I weren't certain it was the first one I wouldn't have posted it. Of course I hope the dude is ok.

I have to say, what pissed me off was your number 3 and I realized after you meant it in orgy sense

QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 9, 2017 -> 09:25 PM)
I have to say, what pissed me off was your number 3 and I realized after you meant it in orgy sense

Truth to all.

Maybe he's just trying to relive the good old days when he didn't have to play to collect a check.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Jan 10, 2017 -> 12:41 PM)
NY_KnicksPR ‏@NY_KnicksPR 9m9 minutes ago

Derrick Rose has rejoined the team and has been fined. He is expected to be in uniform tomorrow in Philadelphia.

I'm glad he's OK. Now back to the bashing.

I wonder if his fine will be more than the $260k he gets paid per game. If he truly failed to contact the team, it's a joke he isn't suspended.

Why are the Bulls keeping Rondo around. Just cut ties with the mistake already. I'll give it to Rondo, who has handled this much better then I expected. If what he said at his press conference yesterday is true, it is kind of daming...where is the communication. On an unrelated note, even though the Bulls lost last night, the game was pretty fun to watch. Odd lineups out there but Valentine was on fire from three. If Doug didn't have such an off night with his shot, they win that game (to be fair, Valentine was on fire...albeit most of his threes were wide open shots). The thing I like about Denzel is, he is a very smooth passer. Not very athletic though.

If Rondo were willing to play off the bench, I actually think he'd be a solid fit with that unit, where you have a few shooters that Rondo could look to find. At least Rondo seemed to play aggressive, but my goodness, he is terrible defensively.