Possible new banner

KipWellsFan

Guest hotsoxchick1
Now you know KW didn't like that when it was used over at MLB.com  :lol:

ahh f*** him lol... he cant take a joke.. good thing there wasnt buffet tables there too........lol i hope he reads here too lol and sees it........the b****.......

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh f*** him lol... he cant take a joke.. good thing there wasnt buffet tables there too........lol i hope he reads here too lol and sees it........the b****.......

Someone should bring a buffet table to tomorrows tailgate and we can have a ceremonial pregame flip. We'll toss a coin to see who gets to exclaim, "b****es", after tossing the eats. I think after this week, tossing a buffet table could help Sox fans let off some steam.

Someone should bring a buffet table to tomorrows tailgate and we can have a ceremonial pregame flip. We'll toss a coin to see who gets to exclaim, "b****es", after tossing the eats. I think after this week, tossing a buffet table could help Sox fans let off some steam.

Wouldn't you rather eat all that yummy food?

Guest hotsoxchick1

ill bet if we all exclaim b****es at the same time kw would hear us loud and clear... but then we may get tossed out of the lots if he does...... :D

Well here are some of my ideas for a new banner.

1) JM bending over and a door hitting him in the ass.

2) JM being pushed off a cliff by Doug Mientkiewcskpcokopdc

3) KW fishing and pullin in a JM, then chucking it back.

4) Countdown to JM gettin his ass canned from here.

5) JM moving in with da Seinfeld's down at Del Boque Vista.

6) JM gettin hit by a baseball in the head like Kramer did standing on the Yankees Dugout, thus expalining all the boneheaded decisions he's made.

:lolhitting

That's the one :headbang

Maybe he can become Club President while he's down there. But he'll probably pull a bone-headed decision of leaving his shoes on in the Lounge thus blowing his chance at that.

Well here are some of my ideas for a new banner.

1) JM bending over and a door hitting him in the ass.

2) JM being pushed off a cliff by Doug Mientkiewcskpcokopdc

3) KW fishing and pullin in a JM, then chucking it back.

4) Countdown to JM gettin his ass canned from here.

6) JM gettin hit by a baseball in the head like Kramer did standing on the Yankees Dugout, thus expalining all the boneheaded decisions he's made.

:lolhitting

I like the fishing one. Too bad we couldn't have JR and KW thrown back too.

That's the one :headbang

Maybe he can become Club President while he's down there. But he'll probably pull a bone-headed decision of leaving his shoes on in the Lounge thus blowing his chance at that.

Or tinker with the Association voting ballots. Something along those lines :lol:

I'm gonna try and make a banner or either Jerry, Kramer and George sitting in da restrauant, and replacing their heads with JM, KW and JR, or of Morty and Jerry's Mom and JM down at Del Boque Vista. Just gotta find a pic of that now.

I'm gonna try and make a banner or either Jerry, Kramer and George sitting in da restrauant, and replacing their heads with JM, KW and JR, or of Morty and Jerry's Mom and JM down at Del Boque Vista. Just gotta find a pic of that now.

I think JM standing next to Jerry's parents would be priceless.

The point of getting rid of Maggs would be because of $$$.  It  wouldn't make any sense then to go right back and sign Guerrero who would cost as much or possibly more.

You'd get more for the money. Worse defense, but a cannon arm, just as powerful(if not more powerful), more speed on the basepaths, and the possibility to hit .320 is still there too.

The fact that he was injured this year and his numbers are down because of it doesn't help his chances of getting a fat contract either.

I think it's doable, just not very likely.

Aight, I made a new banner, once Jason and or Soxheads get on aim. I'll send it to them and it'll be up.

There we're some good ideas, but I was to lazy to use them. Sorry gang.  :lol:

Anywho, I think you'll all like the theme of this one!

Hey Show, what image software do you use? I'd love to make some fantastically amazing signatures, but my stuff blows on my PC

Aight, I made a new banner, once Jason and or Soxheads get on aim. I'll send it to them and it'll be up.

There we're some good ideas, but I was to lazy to use them. Sorry gang.  :lol:

Anywho, I think you'll all like the theme of this one!

Well, I for one can't wait to see Mientkiewicz off of the banner. It should be a good one.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i see jerry manuel... i like the sign on the left side but i dont like lookin at his stupid ass all the time........ :rolleyes: btw is that dixie hes whistlin??????