8-4 Games

Chicago White Sox

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 4, 2017 -> 05:11 PM)
James Fegan posted a lot of good vids for WSalem yesterday. Also made mention Collins said he was trying to fix the hitch but ditched it during season and will make adjustments in offseason.

Honestly, I thought he'd address the hitch this offseason, so glad to hear that's actually the case. I still have high hopes for Collins now that it seems like he just might sick at catcher.

Need swing doctors for Collins and Moncada from the RH side...not sure how easy either fix will be.

Otoh, the arm bar issue with Burger so far seems to be null and void. Maybe it will start to show up hitting at higher levels against pitchers with 2-3 legit big league pitches.

Oops, forgot Tim Anderson...

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (NCsoxfan @ Aug 4, 2017 -> 10:38 PM)
Eloy is a bad bad man. Dude is already a monster and only keeps improving. I feel confident we'll look back and think we did really well getting him for Q.

In Jimenez's 20 games with the Dash: 352/418/690. 5 HRs, 1 3B, 7 2Bs, 18 RBI, 13 R, 8 BB. 10.12 BB%, 20.25 K%.

what's crazy is that the power should only get better with age and as he advances to higher levels.

During the cubs rebuild they were fortunate to hit on 2 studs in rizzo and Bryant. They've hit on other guys to a lesser extent like Baez and russel (and now contreras who might be entering the stud phase), but you really need a couple of guys in the middle of the order - and Jimenez, moncada and whomever we take in the first round (assuming we take an offensive player) I think have a shot at that. Hopefully the other guys like Robert Collins burger and Rutherford etc can then fill in the gaps around them