Sox v KC

TheTruth05

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell u what ... Avi Garcia is one helluva ballplayer right now. Geezus some good throws tonight. I'd be for him getting a huge extension just to reward him for his season. Hell I'd rather have players have the money than Jerry and the partners.

Hail to you Avi Garcia for one helluva season. Now you are throwing leather? Bless u Avi for a helluva year! here's to your health in the future cause that's big with Avi.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Sep 23, 2017 -> 02:10 AM)
Alrighty - love the Moncada bomb but I really hope we lose this game in the 8th or 9th.

Do u ever get tired of saying the same thing? We get it ... you root for losses. It doesn't make you special. We know your position on the matter. How bout some praise for Avi on that last throw and the earlier one? A sports fan respects s*** like Avi threw out there tonite.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 22, 2017 -> 10:38 PM)
Do u ever get tired of saying the same thing? We get it ... you root for losses. It doesn't make you special. We know your position on the matter. How bout some praise for Avi on that last throw and the earlier one? A sports fan respects s*** like Avi threw out there tonite.

Come on Gregg, seriously?

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Sep 23, 2017 -> 03:40 AM)
Come on Gregg, seriously?

Well my gosh. How many times do the same people have to throw in that they want us to blow leads?? I can be a repeat record but geez can you give us a break with the root for losses when we all know you want losses?? How bout pointing out the special moments like Avi's defense tonight?? I KNOW that guy wants us to lose. Why not just post it every inning?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 22, 2017 -> 10:47 PM)
Well my gosh. How many times do the same people have to throw in that they want us to blow leads?? I can be a repeat record but geez can you give us a break with the root for losses when we all know you want losses?? How bout pointing out the special moments like Avi's defense tonight?? I KNOW that guy wants us to lose. Why not just post it every inning?

Giving breaks is a two way street Gregg. You can't ask others to relent on their views when you yourself will not budge. Don't take it so personally and relish in the win.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Sep 23, 2017 -> 03:51 AM)
Giving breaks is a two way street Gregg. You can't ask others to relent on their views when you yourself will not budge. Don't take it so personally and relish in the win.

OK but it just makes me mad at times. I try to comment on the game the rare occasions I post in the game thread.