White Sox vs Cubs 1:10 PM Nova vs Hendricks

Kyyle23

Just now, Richie said:

He looks completely overmatched and out of his league. Looks like he has no business being on a big league ball field right now.

He has no chance against a fastball. I am fairly confident that they are throwing  fastballs in AAA as well. It‘s one thing to look bad against a major league breaking ball, but he looks like they gave a fan a uniform.

I wonder if Renteria will have Moncada run here. I know it's been few and far between & I know I've said I don't care to see him run a lot once Robert and Madrigal are here, this run is important and Robert and Madrigal aren't here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

I wonder if Renteria will have Moncada run here. I know it's been few and far between & I know I've said I don't care to see him run a lot once Robert and Madrigal are here, this run is important and Robert and Madrigal aren't here.

Let Abreu hit another bomb instead.

Just now, JoshPR said:

Incredible how some on this board even b**** about player interviews....  Get a grip people

No one was b****ing.  Just commenting on the obvious.  It appears you need to calm down and “get a grip.”

11 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

Shocked how bad Collins looks 

This will mean more to me if it was happening with consistent playing time. I'm not surprised he's not hitting anything right now, when he only plays every third day.