Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
joesaiditstrue

Jeffrey Epstein

Recommended Posts

Anybody following this?  It's like the deepest rabbit hole ever. 

So many weird connections/coincidences with this dude over the last 20-30 years, it's actually mind boggling.

 

It's like there's this whole other secret world behind the scenes that us regular people have no idea about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your friends have secrets to. The difference is his friends are all people we've heard of.

Trump was right rich, powerful guys back then could grab a woman and get away with it. But this takes it to another, more sickening level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Epstein tried killing himself in his cell yesterday.

Either attempted suicide, or was assaulted by another inmate
edited: not cellmate, but another inmate

A fourth source said an assault has not been ruled out, and that another inmate was questioned. The inmate who investigators have talked to in Lower Manhattan facility has been identified as Nicholas Tartaglione, according to two sources. Tartaglione is a former police officer in Westchester County who was arrested in December 2016 and accused of killing four men in an alleged cocaine distribution conspiracy, then burying their bodies in his yard in Otisville in Orange County, according to court records.

holy shit lol

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html

Edited by joesaiditstrue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the predator becomes prey . . .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2019 at 3:46 AM, joesaiditstrue said:

Looks like Epstein tried killing himself in his cell yesterday.

Either attempted suicide, or was assaulted by another inmate
edited: not cellmate, but another inmate
 

 

holy shit lol

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html

What the hell does nearly semi-unconscious mean?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After looking at this again, they kept saying trying to get a transfer. He may have faked an attack and crawled up in the fetal position to get transferred to better conditions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was thinking if this was 15 years ago conspiracists would add it to the Clinton death squad conspiracy, or do we start a Trump death squad list? 

Either way when the powerful can't help anymore the world gets cold. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Texsox said:

I was thinking if this was 15 years ago conspiracists would add it to the Clinton death squad conspiracy, or do we start a Trump death squad list? 

Either way when the powerful can't help anymore the world gets cold. 

Or...One of two things happened.  He's either been dead for a little bit...or he's not dead at all and they're hiding him. But whoever was in this "dead Epstein in jail" photo they released...it ain't Epstein. You can't fake auricle markings.

EBorOd4XsAYJ1u_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Texsox said:

I was thinking if this was 15 years ago conspiracists would add it to the Clinton death squad conspiracy, or do we start a Trump death squad list? 

Either way when the powerful can't help anymore the world gets cold. 

The US President just retweeted something suggesting the involvement of the Clintons. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Texsox said:

I was thinking if this was 15 years ago conspiracists would add it to the Clinton death squad conspiracy, or do we start a Trump death squad list? 

Either way when the powerful can't help anymore the world gets cold. 

There's been like 20 people connected to the Clintons that have died in very bizarre ways.  Idk what this has to do with Trump.

This dude had dirtiest dirt though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Balta1701 said:

The US President just retweeted something suggesting the involvement of the Clintons. 

King of deflection at work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BackDoorBreach said:

There's been like 20 people connected to the Clintons that have died in very bizarre ways.  Idk what this has to do with Trump.

This dude had dirtiest dirt 

Private calendar girl contest. 28 girls in a private show for Trump and Epstein. Various other events and trips. An old quote from Trump praising Epstein and saying Epstein likes beautiful women some very young. 

They hung out together. Trump has bragged how he can just grab women. It's another accusation. 

Hollywood's #metoo looks tame compared to Epstein and the list of internationally rich and powerful that he's linked to. More men behaving criminally to have sex. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Texsox said:

Private calendar girl contest. 28 girls in a private show for Trump and Epstein. Various other events and trips. An old quote from Trump praising Epstein and saying Epstein likes beautiful women some very young. 

They hung out together. Trump has bragged how he can just grab women. It's another accusation. 

Hollywood's #metoo looks tame compared to Epstein and the list of internationally rich and powerful that he's linked to. More men behaving criminally to have sex. 

And Clinton flew on the Lolita Express more than 2 dozen times, literally helped start and donated to the Clinton Foundation, Epstein had 20+ ways to contact Bill, and also had multiple other meetings and trips with the guy.

And I know you aren't going to sit there and speak of Trumps character when simultaneously ignoring Bill Clintons.  Give me a break.

Edited by BackDoorBreach
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was answering your what does this have to do with Trump question. It seemed like an honest question. 

As I said the international list of rich and famous friends makes the Hollywood #metoo seem tame by comparison. Lots of people with motive.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is possible both Clinton and Trump were involved with Epstein. People need to stop acting like it was only one or the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Possible? No doubt they both were, along with a loooong list of the rich and powerful from around the world.  There is a ton of evidence. 

Now let's see if the Clinton and Trumps of this world avoid any fallout. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Texsox said:

Possible? No doubt they both were, along with a loooong list of the rich and powerful from around the world.  There is a ton of evidence. 

Now let's see if the Clinton and Trumps of this world avoid any fallout. 

 

They both will now and all will be forgotten in a week or so.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Brian said:

It is possible both Clinton and Trump were involved with Epstein. People need to stop acting like it was only one or the other.

I don't know. This whole Epstein having pedophilia island used to another "right wing conspiracy" that most people would laugh at and tell people to stop talking about until Epstein got arrested this most recent time (which is not the first time).

But to the point, didn't some of the Epstein court documents say Trump banned him from Mar-A-Lago for harassing a young female worker? One of Epstein's victim's lawyers is also on record saying Trump was very helpful in their case and offered anything he could against Epstein. 

Trump obviously has a litany of issues but I think the pedophilia and the sexual perversions are Clinton persuasions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, raBBit said:

I don't know. This whole Epstein having pedophilia island used to another "right wing conspiracy" that most people would laugh at and tell people to stop talking about until Epstein got arrested this most recent time (which is not the first time).

But to the point, didn't some of the Epstein court documents say Trump banned him from Mar-A-Lago for harassing a young female worker? One of Epstein's victim's lawyers is also on record saying Trump was very helpful in their case and offered anything he could against Epstein. 

Trump obviously has a litany of issues but I think the pedophilia and the sexual perversions are Clinton persuasions. 

Yes, both true.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×