Is it just me or does DJ sound dumber and dumber

gsoxs1

It was the Sat game and they were talking about the overall hitting. DJ asked the question how would you rank the sox hitting. I think he said 6. Hawk said 2 against good starting pitching and 7 against others. Whichh is an average around 6, and DJ stated that but he just kept on going mumbling over the same thing over and over and all he was doing was reading stats.

Lets all get on Brooks Boyer to get this guy out and bring in a new color guy.

This is what I mean. Im sure he is a good person in all. But he brings absoulty NOTHINg to the table. As WS fans we need to unite and tell Brooks or whoever is in charge of the annoucer, even KW that DJ MUST go.!!! Get a Clue.

DJ: Here's Haywood Jablowme. He's been batting like s*** for three months now... And he's batting .000 lifetime against Sox pitching. And, his swing is more jacked up then any other player on the Jokers bench.

CRRAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKK!

*silence*

Hawk: His swing looked good there, you can put it on the board, game over.

(how many times has THAT happened this year? way more times then I would care to remember).

They should have picked my mom's second cousin, former White Sox pitcher Donn Pall over DJ. Seriously though, he is my mom's second cousin. He made it to, something like the final four finalists to fill Whimpy's spot, and he lost.

I was so dissappointed when I heard that, too, Donn really loved his time with the Sox and he loves the Sox.

I like DJ, but I get a feeling he is getting seriosuly emasculated by Hawk's increasingly weirder less-friendly personality/ego.

He phones it in more often than not, and you could tell he is nervous in front of the camera - he stutters and makes silly mistakes.

I like DJ, but I get a feeling he is getting seriosuly emasculated by Hawk's increasingly weirder less-friendly personality/ego.   

He phones it in more often than not, and you could tell he is nervous in front of the camera - he stutters and makes silly mistakes.

Hawk weird? No way

Me and some buddies were pondering this the other day, and ... does anyone else wonder if DJ smokes some kind bud and gets totally baked before he goes on the air? I mean, his eyes ALWAYS look all glassy and half-assed open when we see him on TV. Perhaps that's just the way his eyes are, but I don't know.

Makes me wonder if DJ sparks a fatty and even Hawk doesn't know about it. :lol:

I agree ... the Duke must come back.

He was hilarious.

That is a neat story about Donn Pall.

It amazes me all the players like Pall and Parque who

have a taste, but for whatever reason, don't last long in the

bigs.

The average baseball player would be smart to copy

DJ, etc., be kind to the media and colorful quote

as a player, and try to land a color

man job when they are finished.

I think being a color man is a lot better life than being