Diehard Fans...

SoxFan1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mreye @ May 11, 2005 -> 03:46 PM)
I hate the term "die-hard". It's too loosely used these days. Every caller on the radio: "I'm a die-hard (Insert team name here) fan and ...  :puke

Thank god. I'm not the only one. I was feeling far too elitist. :notworthy :cheers

Edited by AddisonStSox

QUOTE(mreye @ May 11, 2005 -> 04:46 PM)
I hate the term "die-hard". It's too loosely used these days. Every caller on the radio: "I'm a die-hard (Insert team name here) fan and ...  :puke

:lolhitting

"I'm a diehard Sox fan and I love the way Frank Thomas has been hitting this year"

Your a die hard fan when you plan your entire college schedule based on the White Sox. NO Night classes for me!

Your a die hard fan when you break your tv remote 3 times after chucking it against the door after a tough loss.

Your a die hard fan when you post on Soxtalk! Its good to vent after a bad loss, and to savor the victories with other Sox fans after a good win.

when u dont even live in chicago and u represent to the fullest....have the teams logo tattoo'd on you...and miss college classes 2 watch the day games haha....also ur mood is based on whiether or not the :gosox3: win that day....um i guess as long as u stick w/ the team u love through thick and thin....thats a die hard fan and pretty much everything else that people mentioned b4 me

You're a die hard Sox fan when sadness enters in you when they lose, but then a little glimmer of a smile comes on your face when you look at ESPN's "Bottom Line" and just found out that The Cubs lost. It's a nice consolation prize knowing that the whole day was not a waste after all.

Step #1 to being a die-hard: knowing every player on your team. I know too many friggin flubs fans who pretend they are die-hard and dont know s***. So I'm like "I'll give you some respect if you can name more players on the cubs than I can." And you know what, they usually can't. Don't seem to happen very much with Sox fans.

:cheers

When friends assign "baseball/White Sox free" times where you aren't allowed to mention anything related to the Sox/baseball at all--and you can't think of anything to say during those times....

Edited by ChiSoxyGirl