Pods = All Star

GoArow33

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 11:35 AM)
Well I took a break from voting to study for SATs and I fell asleep. f*** that, I'm just going to vote.

Yeah, screw your future. This is important!

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, i just posted a huge SPAM message to every registered user of thefacebook.com who are in white sox and red sox groups... this is any student at any of the 65 Universities registered for this website, or rather well over 20,000 people.

hopefully that will spark some pods love.

PS just voted another 50 times!

QUOTE(mreye @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 12:36 PM)
Yeah, screw your future. This is important!

:lol: Well I read through the book for a while then fell asleep. It is also the summer and SATs aren't until the spring, I have plenty of time. I don't, however, have plenty of time to vote for Scotty.

I cannot and will not let Jeter win this.

I was watching Baseball on ESPN and the announcers called it a travesty to not have Derek Jeter in an All-Star game.

I am going to vote until my arm falls off, this s*** is important.

Since I saw this I've been voting nonstop today. I thinka a little over 100 votes I've put in. I'm having problems with my browsers freezing but I've got 3 active browsers, so I should be able to get in about 100 votes if I'm quick enough. I'll vote as many times as I can. We gotta do this. I'm sick of this bulls*** abouta :travesty" if jeter isn't voted. Jeter isn't having as dominant a year as Pods. WORD: Just cause your a Yankee doesn't give you a free pass. Your team is is f***ing 4th place, just above the team with the worst record in baseball. YOU SUCK THIS YEAR! THIS IS THE YEAR OF PODS, DAMMIT! I grow tired of all the attention these "legendary" teams get no matter how bad they suck.

Edited by TheBigHurt

QUOTE(DukeNukeEm @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 12:28 PM)
I cannot and will not let Jeter win this.

I was watching Baseball on ESPN and the announcers called it a travesty to not have Derek Jeter in an All-Star game.

I am going to vote until my arm falls off, this s*** is important.

It was a f***ing Travesty that a steroided freak barely beat out Big Frank for MVP a few years back. Its a travesty that Tino was in the lead at 1st base up until a few weeks ago.

THE East Coast Bias can go blow donkey balls. The 200+ million yanks blow. The sabrmetricians are freaking out because a fast guy with a low OPS is not supposed to be affecting the game this way. This is an insult to all things Yankee, ESPN, Bill James and Rob Neyer.

I voted 542 times so far today. We will win this.

EAT s*** YANKS, EAT s*** JETER.

GO PODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See. Pods actually does belong because he could be part of the post-steroid type of baseball players. Wouldn't it be appropriate to take the catalyst of the new post-steroid era baseball and put him in the All-Star game?

Scotty-Pods belongs more than Mark, Jon or Paulie (Not taking anything away from any of them of course) because he may not be the best player. But he's a glimpse into whats going to be common place in 5 years.