David Blaine, drowned alive

LosMediasBlancas

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been in a giant fish tank for a week. He's been receiving air, food and water through a hose and he's been, uh relieving himself, through another hose. Tonight, he'll have 250 lbs. of chains and shackles strapped onto his body and then have the air tube unplugged. He'll need to hold his breath for 9 mins. in order to free himself. Supposedly, his muscles should be almost useless from being in the tank for so long.

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ May 8, 2006 -> 01:13 PM)
They said a funny thing on SNL this weekend. "Hopefully David Blaine emerges from the water tank and actually performs a magic trick."

He calls himself an escape artist/performer, he gave up the magic a while back.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 8, 2006 -> 01:19 PM)
He calls himself an escape artist/performer, he gave up the magic a while back.

The only he did/does that I enjoy is his card tricks. As much as I'm aware that his douchebaggery and my stupidity make them enjoyable I still am bewildered and entertained by it.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ May 8, 2006 -> 02:02 PM)
The only he did/does that I enjoy is his card tricks. As much as I'm aware that his douchebaggery and my stupidity make them enjoyable I still am bewildered and entertained by it.

I'm not sure what makes the guy a douchebag, but whatever.

His street magic stuff is interesting, but some of it I'd have to see it live in front of me to believe it. If you look carefully there are a lot of jump cuts and breaks in continuity when it's done on TV.

"I think the time has started to really take its toll on my body. It has started to become horrific in many, many ways.

"Every muscle doesn't just ache, it feels like a sharp shooting pain, like a knife being stabbed."

Um :headshake