Official Game Thread 6/22 - Cards vs Sox 7:05

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 06:42 PM)
Felix Hernandez wants his spot back! Seriously, King and Liriano are both amazing. King has been dominating of late.

Nothing against King, he's good, but I'm partial to lefties and Liriano and Santana have a shot at being as dominate a duo of lefties as there has been in baseball history.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 08:43 PM)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STILL NOT DONE..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(CardsJimEdmonds15 @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 07:43 PM)
A shocker.. not.. Cards killer ends the no no and the game.. Very happy with Reyes tonight tho!

You have to feel great. He absolutely shut down the best offense in baseball. Carpenter and Reyes = scary good.

Garcia of course starts this inning, but I'd get Jenks up in case Pujols has 2 on, 2 outs when he's batting.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 01:44 AM)
Wasn't Jaque Jones homer last year in that game in the bottom of the 7th?

Leading off the 8th.

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Jun 23, 2006 -> 01:45 AM)
I'll say right now FG should go out there for the 8th. Let the 2nd guessing begin.

No one's going to argue he shouldn't, especially the one person who makes that decision.

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 08:45 PM)
I'll say right now FG should go out there for the 8th. Let the 2nd guessing begin.

He's at 83 pitches and has been awesome, I really dont think there is any debate here.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 08:45 PM)
Garcia of course starts this inning, but I'd get Jenks up in case Pujols has 2 on, 2 outs when he's batting.

Leading off the 8th.

Uuum, I think that game was in Minnesota.

QUOTE(CardsJimEdmonds15 @ Jun 22, 2006 -> 08:43 PM)
A shocker.. not.. Cards killer ends the no no and the game.. Very happy with Reyes tonight tho!

You should be proud of him. Heck of a pitcher. Can't wait to watch him dominate the Cubs for next decade.