SOX VS ANGELS.... Garcia 1 hit gem

letsgoarow

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 04:24 PM)
why would you take pablo out but leave iguchi in? after all thats happened this year, someone has to make a point.

joe was waving and yelling. i dont know what you saw.

Defense.

Ozzie was also waving and yelling, while Konerko was waving them along.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 04:24 PM)
why would you take pablo out but leave iguchi in? after all thats happened this year, someone has to make a point.

joe was waving and yelling. i dont know what you saw.

As was our whole bench. Gooch was looking at the Angels players like they were going to tell him to run home.

QUOTE(Bhay99 @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 03:25 PM)
there was 2 outs, he wasnt screwed either way....thats what makes it so mind boggling

Thats what I'm saying. I was considering he thought there was less than 2 outs. He really had no reason to stop. Maybe he couldn't see the ball and didn't know where it was. LOLOL.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 04:26 PM)
Thats what I'm saying. I was considering he thought there was less than 2 outs. He really had no reason to stop. Maybe he couldn't see the ball and didn't know where it was. LOLOL.

Then look at the f***ing coach. Why did podsednik stop last night jesus this s*** is sad, I don't care what the f*** the score is , this is stiupid baseball!!!!!

Why is Freddy pitching so good? I thought he only pitched in "Big" games. Personally, I thought this was the first game of the 2006 White Sox funeral procession. Why prolong the inevitable? Either get on that "run" or put us out of our misery already, for Chrys' sakes.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 04:28 PM)
Then look at the f***ing coach. Why did podsednik stop last night jesus this s*** is sad, I don't care what the f*** the score is , this is stiupid baseball!!!!!

I have to call out Dye too. He has made numerous baserunning mistakes. Anyone remember the Boston game earlier this year? That would have been a disaster.

Edited by sweatpants

Am I the only one who's extremely torn when it comes to Garcia's possible perfect game? I mean he is a White Sox player and all but this is more of a personal accomplishment and I really dislike Freddy Garcia, he is without a doubt my least favorite player on this team (outside of Podsednik) and I'd rather he not be one of the worst pitchers ever to pitch a perfect game.

QUOTE(cgaudin @ Sep 13, 2006 -> 04:31 PM)
Why is Freddy pitching so good? I thought he only pitched in "Big" games. Personally, I thought this was the first game of the 2006 White Sox funeral procession. Why prolong the inevitable? Either get on that "run" or put us out of our misery already, for Chrys' sakes.

grow some stones... this is what baseballs all about... I love this roller coaster! :gosox3: