LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

QUOTE(Brian @ Feb 1, 2008 -> 08:08 PM)
From a Lost spoiler site. The Oceanic Six are...

The 6 are Sun, Jin, Kate, Jack, Hurley and Sayid.

Locke and Linus do not want to leave the island.

Those are the 6 I thought as well although how they came about I do not understand. Sayid has a flashforward off the island this season.

I think the dead person is unknown at this time but will be somebody that helps them get home and knows where the island is hence Jake's feelings of sadness/distraught when he dies.

I believe the flashforwards are not that far off and will be brought into real time within this season or the next. I am more curious about who Kate is hooked up with than the daed guy.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(iamshack @ Feb 1, 2008 -> 12:30 PM)
I actually think that is how the show is supposed to end. Not sure they will actually find it. But I'll bet they are trying to, and at some point may be close to doing so, and then we get a Soprano's-like ending and it just goes black.

I think they are going to tell the story or try to draw out the story of what happened with the other survivors and that Jack and others are going to start to feel guilty about whatever happened and be drawn back to the island. I could be completely off base, but I see this season basically as a setup to lead to the oceanic six or some of the oceanic six trying to find the island (while I'm thinking you'll see island stories still go on with those who are still on the island).

I also want to point out that Ben will not be part of the Oceanic Six (considering he wasn't on the flight).

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Feb 8, 2008 -> 09:34 AM)
I thought last night's was pretty interesting. I think you needed to be a bigger fan to enjoy it though.

It was pretty solid, though I'm not a huge fan of creating even more questions before answers, but that's the status pro quo of Lost isn't it? haha.

Something bad is obviously going to go down considering how negatively effected all these folks who are after Ben are in the "flash forwards."

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Feb 8, 2008 -> 09:58 AM)
It was pretty solid, though I'm not a huge fan of creating even more questions before answers, but that's the status pro quo of Lost isn't it? haha.

Something bad is obviously going to go down considering how negatively effected all these folks who are after Ben are in the "flash forwards."

I actually thought those were more flash-backs to some time after Oceanic 815 went down, but before those people came to the island.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 8, 2008 -> 04:04 PM)
I wonder if that is Dharma coming back for Ben after he murdered all of their guys?

That's what i was thinking as well. Another thing to think about is the fact that Naomi was taking orders from the tall skinny black guy who showed up in Hurley's flash-forward asking "where are they"?? Maybe his team never gets hold of Ben and in the future are still looking for Ben and his people

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Feb 8, 2008 -> 10:10 AM)
I actually thought those were more flash-backs to some time after Oceanic 815 went down, but before those people came to the island.

I wouldn't think so. Why would the first guy have such an awful reaction to it if it was just some plane that went down?

Maybe you are right, maybe they were compelled to get involved? I guess we'll find out.

I just don't see that dude reacting in that way unless something really bad had happened on the island and it triggered his memory. Plus, the status quo for this season has been flash-forwards, not flash-backs.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Feb 8, 2008 -> 10:42 AM)
I wouldn't think so. Why would the first guy have such an awful reaction to it if it was just some plane that went down?

Maybe you are right, maybe they were compelled to get involved? I guess we'll find out.

I just don't see that dude reacting in that way unless something really bad had happened on the island and it triggered his memory. Plus, the status quo for this season has been flash-forwards, not flash-backs.

Hmm, I had assumed those were flashbacks as well.

As far as the dude freaking out when he saw the plane go down, I think it was Naomi who referred to him as a "head case" or "lunatic" or whatever...before they had gone to the island. And she also called Miles a "Ghostbuster." So it's really difficult to tell if those were flash forwards or flashbacks, but this much is clear- they had those characteristics/powers before they were selected for that mission.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Feb 8, 2008 -> 10:42 AM)

Well, we know Oceanic 815 was reported "found" before those people showed up. It was sometime during Season 3, so they had to have seen that footage before they came. He also said that he didn't know why he got so upset.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Feb 8, 2008 -> 11:03 AM)
Well, we know Oceanic 815 was reported "found" before those people showed up. It was sometime during Season 3, so they had to have seen that footage before they came. He also said that he didn't know why he got so upset.

Yes, that was a flashback when he was crying, we dont know the exact timing.

I hear next week will be a 'Sayid' episode, and in an interview 'Sayid' said his character will undergo some changes this season and some people will like it some won't. I think Sayid will go back to his torturing ways and get some info from one of the helicopter people.

I think the flashes last night were flashbacks, not flashforwards. I was surprised a bit to see and hear Jeff Fahey say that HE was supposed to be the pilot for Flight 815. Someone else mentioned it already but I think the 'ghostbuster' guy will 'run into Jacob' at some point.

Also...did anyone notice that it was Fisher Stevens voice coming over phone. He can be a creepy actor when need be and should be great (as usual) when he finalyy shows up on the Lost landascape

QUOTE(juddling @ Feb 8, 2008 -> 11:38 AM)
Also...did anyone notice that it was Fisher Stevens voice coming over phone. He can be a creepy actor when need be and should be great (as usual) when he finalyy shows up on the Lost landascape

I need him to say "Johnny 5! You're alive!" over the phone in an Indian accent.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 8, 2008 -> 01:43 PM)
Didn't a large section of the plane go down in the ocean?

Some of it would have, but the wreckage clearly showed the cockpit, which we know was on the island. It also looked like it was near Indonesia, which is nowhere near the pilot said they were when they went down.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Feb 8, 2008 -> 01:45 PM)
Some of it would have, but the wreckage clearly showed the cockpit, which we know was on the island. It also looked like it was near Indonesia, which is nowhere near the pilot said they were when they went down.

Unless the pilot was wrong on their location because his instrementation was wrong from the islands electromagnitism

The plane they found in the ocean is not the same plane. The reason for planting it...I do not know.

The helicopter pilot was suppossed to be the airline pilot and he is now on the island now. Were the other three people supposed to be on the plane and the island finally got them? Hurley was not suppossed to be on the plane, you could say the same thing for Jack (trying ot get out of Sydney ASAP), Kate (was captured), Sun & Jin (Sun was suppossed to ditch Jin at the airport) not sure about Sayid.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 8, 2008 -> 01:49 PM)
Unless the pilot was wrong on their location because his instrementation was wrong from the islands electromagnitism

He would have known approximately where he was heading before he got around the island, but that's not really important. We know that the real Oceanic 815 cockpit is on the island, and that the fake plane had an in-tact cockpit at the bottom of the ocean. Also, if I remember correctly, the plane in the ocean was almost entirely complete, just torn in half in the middle.

There's no way that what they found was really Oceanic 815 or any part of it.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Feb 8, 2008 -> 01:59 PM)
The helicopter pilot was suppossed to be the airline pilot and he is now on the island now. Were the other three people supposed to be on the plane and the island finally got them? Hurley was not suppossed to be on the plane, you could say the same thing for Jack (trying ot get out of Sydney ASAP), Kate (was captured), Sun & Jin (Sun was suppossed to ditch Jin at the airport) not sure about Sayid.

Very interesting idea, hadn't thought about that.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Feb 9, 2008 -> 08:27 PM)
Interesting stuff about "Charlotte"

From WSI

I don't think there is much question time travel is going to start playing a much bigger role in the show. I just started getting into "Lost". I am almost all caught up on the last 3 seasons, but also watched the "Lost rewind" episode. They picked and choose what was important for people to know for season four and beyond, and they added in the scene with Hurley and Sayid or Desmond(I don't remember who it was) when they heard the 40's music on the radio, and Des said "It could be coming from anywhere", and Hurley added, "Or any time...just playing".

They have hinted at time travela few times on the show. Take it all with a grain of salt as JJ and Damon have both said many times that they read the online message boards and have put things into scripts to 'acknowledge' the people and theories presented online