4/13 Gamethread: Sox (6-4) vs. Detroit (2-9); 1:05, WGN

maggsmaggs

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 13, 2008 -> 03:06 PM)
boy oh boy this tigers bullpen is struggling, depleted and rogers is already at 61 pitches

From what I've seen in this series, I think the Sox would rather face the starter.

welp, Konerko went from the dog house to the penthouse. If he keeps playing like that he could end up with his own statue at the Cell. Way to go Pauly!

The Tigers still have Bobby Seay available who is their best bullpen arm right now behind Lopez IMO. we'll probably see him today. he has a 0.00 ERA so he's do to give up some runs. The Tigers aren't doing anything this year, I guarantee it.

Is anyone else having a problem watching this game on WGN-HD. I have comcast cable in flossmoor and watching the WGN-HD is awful. The picture is all choppy, like its skipping or missing frames every few secs. The sounds is also terrible, there is this static like buzz constantly coming through . I noticed the same problem watching the Cubs on WGN-HD last night as well. Is anyone else experiencing this situation.

Nice job Javy!!!!!!! His fastball seems like it kicks into 2nd gear half way up to the plate today...

It actually does look like that. That's when you know you're on! it looks like a video game.