WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR?

Steve9347

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great title for a thread but the guys answered the thread question last night in blowing the 6-1 lead. It's over fellas. It's over. Our team laid down in Minnie. They couldn't sack up and get the one win, which is all we really needed. They answered the question in NY when they couldn't even f***ing split the series and in KC when they couldn't sweep against 3 Royals hack starters.

You don't come back from what we did in Minnie. In an in or out thread, I am OUT. Cause the guys made the decision for me last night.

Will I cheer and pray for the boys to pull it out? Sure. We ain't gonna win five in a row. I can guarantee that.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 12:12 PM)
This is a great title for a thread but the guys answered the thread question last night in blowing the 6-1 lead. It's over fellas. It's over. Our team laid down in Minnie. They couldn't sack up and get the one win, which is all we really needed. They answered the question in NY when they couldn't even f***ing split the series and in KC when they couldn't sweep against 3 Royals hack starters.

You don't come back from what we did in Minnie. In an in or out thread, I am OUT. Cause the guys made the decision for me last night.

Will I cheer and pray for the boys to pull it out? Sure. We ain't gonna win five in a row. I can guarantee that.

Try looking at the series from an objective standpoint: the twins kicked their ass in game one - terribly start by vazquez doomed the Sox; in game 2 the sox kept it close but couldn't break through, losing by one run; 3rd game the twins relentless attack led to their rally and an extra inning win, by one run. So two of the three games were close, and this from an offense that is obviously sputtering and still trying to find some mojo after losing its number one offensive threat. The sox laid down in terms of our expectations, I won't argue with that. But looking at it from the outside, it was a hard fought series and close. I know my view of it is colored by the fact that I f***ing dreaded a sweep and lo and behold, they got swept.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 03:12 PM)

Right. Because there are only 4 games left.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 02:10 PM)
bluto_06b.jpg

NO!

To bring back a good idea from earlier this year...

Mr Blutarski we came together and won didn't we? So we are still all AMerican Sox fans except for Rafacosta who is in Brazil. So I think we can still do this thing.

Edited by elrockinMT