3/21 Sox v. Cubs

maggsmaggs

QUOTE (Cali @ Mar 21, 2009 -> 02:01 PM)
WHat the hell? The game starts at 3 CT (1 PST), but my guide says the game starts on the MLB Network at 4 CT (2 PST)?

Yeah, they're going to play the whole game, but I think some restrictions don't allow them to play it live, so they're going to give you a recorded version of it.

QUOTE (Jimmywins1 @ Mar 21, 2009 -> 12:09 PM)
Yeah, they're going to play the whole game, but I think some restrictions don't allow them to play it live, so they're going to give you a recorded version of it.

Weird. The other games this spring have been live...

What sucks as well, is that the Red Sox/Marlins ST game that's supposed to be on MLB Network right now is in a rain delay, and since the Red Sox are the most important and popular team in the USA I'm afraid if it comes out of the delay they'll continue airing it and not the White Sox game until later.

QUOTE (Cali @ Mar 21, 2009 -> 12:12 PM)
Weird. The other games this spring have been live...

What sucks as well, is that the Red Sox/Marlins ST game that's supposed to be on MLB Network right now is in a rain delay, and since the Red Sox are the most important and popular team in the USA I'm afraid if it comes out of the delay they'll continue airing it and not the White Sox game until later.

Your welcome to come to Pasadena and watch it.

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Mar 21, 2009 -> 09:49 PM)
Hawk often talks about how unfamiliar he is with the NL in its present state

But what I dont get is why someone who purports to greatly prefer DH-less baseball....doesnt watch DH-less baseball

I think the Ole Hawkeroo just talks to hear himself talk

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Mar 21, 2009 -> 09:49 PM)
Hawk often talks about how unfamiliar he is with the NL in its present state

But what I dont get is why someone who purports to greatly prefer DH-less baseball....doesnt watch DH-less baseball

given the fact he's calling white sox games just about every night i doubt he has the time to watch much national league ball.