knightni

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

here's more good news:

NEW YORK -- Detroit Tigers reliever Joel Zumaya is going on the 15-day disabled list, this time because of a sore right shoulder.

Zumaya

Ryan Perry was recalled Saturday from Triple-A Toledo to replace the oft-injured Zumaya in the bullpen. The 24-year-old right-hander traveled to Detroit to be examined by a doctor.

Zumaya is 3-3 with a 4.94 ERA and one save in 29 games. He said he felt a little pop in his pitching shoulder during Friday night's 5-3 loss to the New York Yankees, not long after giving up a three-run homer to Mark Teixeira in the seventh inning.

Perry, a first-round draft pick in 2008, was 0-1 with a 4.28 ERA in 26 appearances for the Tigers earlier this season. The right-hander was expected to arrive in time for Saturday's game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4338349

That bullpen is starting to look a little thin.

QUOTE (GO CHI SOX! @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 03:02 PM)
here's more good news:

NEW YORK -- Detroit Tigers reliever Joel Zumaya is going on the 15-day disabled list, this time because of a sore right shoulder.

Zumaya

Ryan Perry was recalled Saturday from Triple-A Toledo to replace the oft-injured Zumaya in the bullpen. The 24-year-old right-hander traveled to Detroit to be examined by a doctor.

Zumaya is 3-3 with a 4.94 ERA and one save in 29 games. He said he felt a little pop in his pitching shoulder during Friday night's 5-3 loss to the New York Yankees, not long after giving up a three-run homer to Mark Teixeira in the seventh inning.

Perry, a first-round draft pick in 2008, was 0-1 with a 4.28 ERA in 26 appearances for the Tigers earlier this season. The right-hander was expected to arrive in time for Saturday's game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4338349

That bullpen is starting to look a little thin.

I hate getting excited when other teams have injuries. Always seems to come back on you. But your point is understood.

Off topic: I didn't realize how well Brad Bergesen has been pitching the last 6 weeks. He's just the type of pitcher, as we've already witnessed, that gives the Sox the most trouble.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 03:11 PM)
Last time I had it they were going by the address associated with credit card.

Welcome back, and you are right.

My parents were out in AZ trying to watch the Sox on MLB.tv but it was blacked out cuz of address.

I had mlb.tv last season. I could watch them without blackout at home, but if I tried to at work (where I am blacked out) they blacked me out of Sox games everywhere (even at home) and I had to call them to take the block off.