GAME THREAD: 4/10 Twinkies vs Sox - 12:05pm cdt CSN+, Baker vs Garcia

chisox2334

Hudson made the same play as Rios last night.

Both of them didnt see the ball, it happens.

Rios wasnt even half way, he just was running to 3rd. Last night we thought maybe Hudson thought their were 2 outs (not 1), Rios on the other hand just didnt seem to see the ball at all.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Real @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 01:43 PM)
Last time Freddy looked this good was against the Angels, I'm sure some of you guys remember the significance of that game...............

Edit: Not talking about 2005, I believe it was 2006 or 2007

I remember that game and in it Hawk did one of the things that I hate, not that it actually affects the game in any way, but I'm superstitious like that.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 12:45 PM)

Rios wasnt even half way, he just was running to 3rd. Last night we thought maybe Hudson thought their were 2 outs (not 1), Rios on the other hand just didnt seem to see the ball at all.

yeah it was pretty obvious that Rios just didnt pick up the ball, he must've saw it dropping or something, i agree with you there

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 01:45 PM)

It's too bad that teams don't have a guy standing behind third base to inform base runners. How am I the first person to have thought of this?

QUOTE (Real @ Apr 10, 2010 -> 12:46 PM)
yeah it was pretty obvious that Rios just didnt pick up the ball, he must've saw it dropping or something, i agree with you there

Well what was the third base coach doing in that situation. Sure I can buy that Rios was just moving into 3rd, but Cox should be screaming his head off telling him to get back.