What is your favorite Simpsons episode?

Milkman delivers

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 10:58 AM)
This thread inspired me to sit in front of my computer and watch clips on YouTube.

I don't remember what episode it was from, but when Homer was trying to build a BBQ pit and ended up running screaming at it with a patio umbrella. All time best Homer scream.

Another favorite clip was when Homer and Jay Sherman had the belching contest.

"WHY DOESN'T MINE LOOK LIKE THAT?!?!?!"

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homer Badman tops my list, where Homer is accused of sexually harrassing a feminist grad student. What a fantastic show The Simpsons was. There may be some great episodes from the last 10 years but it's too hard to sift through the lousy ones that sully the good name of the series. Not that I blame them for raking in the money and continuing it.

QUOTE (maggliopipe @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 02:12 PM)
Homer Badman tops my list, where Homer is accused of sexually harrassing a feminist grad student. What a fantastic show The Simpsons was. There may be some great episodes from the last 10 years but it's too hard to sift through the lousy ones that sully the good name of the series. Not that I blame them for raking in the money and continuing it.

That's probably my third favorite.

"See you in hell, CANDY BOYS!"

QUOTE (maggliopipe @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 02:12 PM)

Dennis Franz playing Homer in the TV movie.

Simpsons travel to Australia because of Bart's lost distance, phone-call shenanigans

The short stories episode (Smithers stung by bee, Tall man chases Nelson for laughing at him, etc.)

Jay Sherman visits The Simpsons for their Springfield Film Festival

One of my favorites is the episode where Lisa babysits Bart. Bart calls the CIA and tells them he saw a UFO so the CIA visits and tells Lisa "we got a report that someone saw a UFO at this address" she replies "no" and the CIA guy says "that's right no one saw a UFO and waves the dr's with the needles off". Then when she goes to the hospital with Bart, Snake goes to the counter and says "I tripped and fell on a bullet".

Edited by Whitewashed in '05

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 06:22 PM)
Simpsons travel to Australia because of Bart's lost distance, phone-call shenanigans

The short stories episode (Smithers stung by bee, Tall man chases Nelson for laughing at him, etc.)

Jay Sherman visits The Simpsons for their Springfield Film Festival

Homer crying while saluting the patriotic toilet while singing the national anthem was hilarious.

I can't remember the episode, but Snake gets nacho cheese in his eyes and says, "AH! That's muy picante."

QUOTE (Nyx81 @ Aug 9, 2011 -> 05:01 PM)
The first episode I thought of is when Homer eats that insanity pepper at the chili festival. Homer's quest to find his soul mate. I think it ends up being a lighthouse.

"El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage of Homer)"

Oh man, how did I forget that one?

"Find your soulmate, Homer."

"Where?"

"This is just your memory. I can't give you any new information."

One of my all-time favorite bits right there.

I've got my kids watching The Simpsons now. Last night we watched the episode when Bart shoots the bird with a BB gun and ends up caring for the eggs...which end up being lizard eggs. Bart took the lightbulb from the basement to warm the eggs, and Homer subsequently fell down the basement stairs about 4 times.

Hank: Hey, look at my feet. You like those moccasins? Look in your

closet; there's a pair for you. Don't like them? Then neither do

I! [throws them out] Get the hell outta here! Ever see a guy say

good-bye to a shoe?

Homer: [chuckles] Yes, once.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Aug 11, 2011 -> 10:00 PM)
Hank: Hey, look at my feet. You like those moccasins? Look in your

closet; there's a pair for you. Don't like them? Then neither do

I! [throws them out] Get the hell outta here! Ever see a guy say

good-bye to a shoe?

Homer: [chuckles] Yes, once.

I love that line.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 12, 2011 -> 08:41 AM)
"Can't someone else do it?"

Getting Bono to sing "...and tell you when your ass is showing".

Having Edge and Larry decide to go to Moe's for a pint when Bono goes off on a political rant about Waste Management.

Having Adam ask to come along and Edge says no.

Kent Brockman: Roads closed, pipes frozen, albinos...virtually invisible. The National Weather Service has upgraded Springfield's blizzard from "Winter Wonderland" to a "Class 3 Kill-Storm"!

Marge: I don't like the sound of that "class 3".