8/5 Game thread vs Yankees. 7:00, CSN

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 5, 2013 -> 08:10 PM)
This is the most I have watched of a Sox game in a long time. I thought everyone said they were s***ty?

The fans give them energy. It's the fan's fault they haven't been good this year.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 5, 2013 -> 07:31 PM)
Just got home...Hawk with some negative remarks about Phegley's approach

His approach has been real terrible. The thing is, his swing looks playable....but man is his approach but. I wonder how much is nerves and just getting more comfortable vs. how much is what it is.

The important thing down the stretch is the production of our future pieces. If we lose, I want to lose with our talented young players doing well (and our pitchers kicking ass)...basically exactly like we have during the losing streak. And if we win...I don't mind when it is against teams like the Yanks!

Hard to have a good approach...when you haven't walked yet.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 6, 2013 -> 03:38 AM)
The important thing down the stretch is the production of our future pieces. If we lose, I want to lose with our talented young players doing well (and our pitchers kicking ass)...basically exactly like we have during the losing streak. And if we win...I don't mind when it is against teams like the Yanks!

And if the Astros lose :)

I couldn't agree more about how the losses have been "pleasant" due to the pitching performing so well. It would be nice to see Phegley look better at the plate down the stretch.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 5, 2013 -> 09:39 PM)
And if the Astros lose :)

I couldn't agree more about how the losses have been "pleasant" due to the pitching performing so well. It would be nice to see Phegley look better at the plate down the stretch.

You mean Astros win...