Sox v. Yanks

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why play this long then put in Axe? I mean Axe is so bad it's pretty insane. I know we want to lose, but why wait this long for Axe if you want to lose? Is he the worst pitcher in baseball right now?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 8, 2013 -> 04:57 AM)
Hawk and Stone are actually very nice to listen to now that Hawk has accepted we are going to suck for the immediate future.

Not sure why folks don't care for Stone.

I can't believe anybody would dislike Stone. Does anybody know more than Stone about MLB in 2013?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 8, 2013 -> 04: post=)
Hawk and Stone are actually very nice to listen to now that Hawk has accepted we are going to suck for the immediate future.

Not sure why folks don't care for Stone.

Stone is awesome, just not with Hawk. He's the best local baseball guy around by far but it doesn't show.

Hawk and Wimpy are so good together. Even Hawk haters will admit that.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 7, 2013 -> 08:57 PM)
Why play this long then put in Axe? I mean Axe is so bad it's pretty insane. I know we want to lose, but why wait this long for Axe if you want to lose? Is he the worst pitcher in baseball right now?

Considering they play to win and the game has gone this long, there's not a whole lot left in the pen to put in.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 7, 2013 -> 09:00 PM)
Stone is awesome, just not with Hawk. He's the best local baseball guy around by far but it doesn't show.

Hawk and Wimpy are so good together. Even Hawk haters will admit that.

See that was my point...I think now that Hawk is resigned to us blowing, they make a good tandem.