2014 Catch-all Anything thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (farmteam @ Sep 20, 2014 -> 11:00 AM)
You might have something there, given the huge jump in "no" for the 65+ group. A significant part of that group would have actually lived through the war, and even the ones who were born shortly thereafter might have felt the united nationalism a little moreso than those even born a decade later.

I read there was a real concern from older citizens about what would happen to their pensions if they split off from the UK.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 3, 2014 -> 10:46 AM)
If I remember though, it turns out that was done with her involved in the decision, and there were reasons it was better to do so. Not quite the same.

Article even has a quote saying doctor did it so she could receive unemployment benefits and thus still receive payments while fighting the treatment and then would potentially re-employ. I think even by stating that he probably violated some sort of labor law, but in theory, what he did would have been something that would have been very beneficial to her (especially if she was involved in the decision).

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 6, 2014 -> 04:10 PM)
What are "Things Rowand44 would never do or say".

Cuz he's drinky.

"Would never do" implies that I actually could do it if I put my mind to it, I'm not that smart. Thanks for the compliment though!

Edited by Rowand44