White Sox @ Angels 9:05 CT CSN

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 7, 2014 -> 03:23 PM)
We can still win this series. Let's do it.

With Sale pitching, we win win 1 game in most of the series. Just up to the other pitcher(s) to pick up the slack.

947 a.m. here

By the way, the Red Sox must have the worst 1 and 5-9 hitters (at the moment) of any team in MLB playing today.

Getting to Scherzer again, runners on 2nd and 3rd, 2 outs, down 7-4 in the 7th with a chance to pull within one (Sizemore or PH) or tie it. AL AL in.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 7, 2014 -> 08:49 PM)
947 a.m. here

By the way, the Red Sox must have the worst 1 and 5-9 hitters (at the moment) of any team in MLB playing today.

Getting to Scherzer again, runners on 2nd and 3rd, 2 outs, down 7-4 in the 7th with a chance to pull within one (Sizemore or PH) or tie it. AL AL in.

who would have thought come june hed still be healthy lol although his numbers are awful

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Jun 7, 2014 -> 07:53 PM)
who would have thought come june hed still be healthy lol although his numbers are awful

And he looks almost great compared to Nava's and Jackie Bradley's (check out the K's) numbers.

Andruw Miller must be getting a bribe from his former team to help them out this inning...loaded the bases, still no outs yet.

Edited by caulfield12

Chris Sale, if he qualified for ERA+ career leaders on Baseball Reference (needs 1,000 innings), would be FOURTH all-time after Mariano Rivera, Pedro Martinez and Lefty Devlin. And Devlin really doesn't count since he played his baseball in the late 1800s.

Edited by maggsmaggs

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 7, 2014 -> 09:09 PM)
Angels announcers talking about hoping their hitters survive tonight with minimal psychological damage and that their swings don't get messed up too much. :lol:

Well.... they're right

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jun 7, 2014 -> 09:08 PM)
I thought I was so cool when I scooped him up late-draft in fantasy.

And you thought you were even cooler when he had a nearly 1.000 OPS after two weeks. Lillian was almost right.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 7, 2014 -> 09:13 PM)
Pujols just joined the 500 HR club at age 34.

Wonder if 10 years from now Ortiz and Pujols will both be in the HoF...or be derailed by the PEDs issue?

I thought Albert was clean