9/7 vs Cleveland Indians

flavum

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19th time this year the Sox allowed an opponent three runs or less...and lost.

Bauer has an ERA of over four and a half, makes the Sox look like garbage.

Ryan Raburn, RYAN RABURN...yet again.

For those who might have missed it, it came out last year that Raburn has the highest percentage of career RBI's in history against a single opponent. Said opponent is of course the White Sox.

Cleveland has less talent than the Sox in my opinion but somehow they are going to shake off a bad start and probably finish over .500.

The White Sox will keep running on the treadmill to irrelevancy. And how about that Labor Day "crowd" today? 14 thousand! WOW.

Mark

Edited by Lip Man 1

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 7, 2015 -> 03:40 PM)
I'd end the Olt experiment early.

So you want to have our players choke up on the bats like its little league and bench a player we just picked up from playing in meaningless games in September. These are gems Greg.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 7, 2015 -> 09:42 PM)
And risk losing more games? I think the great thing about him playing is that it might mean Saladino isn't in the plans for 3b going forward.

Good post as usual. You are hot this season, your best season of posting IMO. I'm not a Saladino guy (except for utility action; please cut Beckham and keep Sally), but Olt is not the answer at 3B.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 7, 2015 -> 10:20 PM)
So you want to have our players choke up on the bats like its little league and bench a player we just picked up from playing in meaningless games in September. These are gems Greg.

Hey, it's helped. Flowers actually has some control of the bat with 2 strikes and who was the guy the other day that hit the gapper after he choked up? I forget now but I remember noticing at the time in KC.