**7/9 Game Thread: White Sox vs The Not So Braves"

Brian

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jul 9, 2016 -> 01:23 PM)
Evan Drellich ✔ @EvanDrellich

Aaron Sanchez replaces Craig Kimbrel on the All-Star team

See my last post. Sanchez deserves it. He's had three crappy starts all year (none as bad as Sale yesterday), one against TEX and another against BAL. Other than that, total dominance.

QUOTE (Insp @ Jul 9, 2016 -> 03:27 PM)
Now that Albers is in, it seems fair to say that Ventura no longer wants to win this game.

Oh boy here come Robin...

Just when I thought I could shut up about him for a bit he brings in Beck last night and albers tonight...

QUOTE (Insp @ Jul 9, 2016 -> 03:27 PM)
Now that Albers is in, it seems fair to say that Ventura no longer wants to win this game.

Why isn't Jones in there? Albers is total garbage in any kind of high momentum situations. Makes no sense. Robertson must be unavailable or something.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jul 9, 2016 -> 03:31 PM)
FIRE RV. God damn he's pissed away so MANY f***ING GAMES USE YOUR f***ING HIGH LEVERAGE GUYS IN HIGH LEVERAGE INNINGS.

He's a f***ing waste of a coaching spot. He sucks. Four years later and he's still an idiot.

QUOTE (StrykerSox @ Jul 9, 2016 -> 03:27 PM)
See my last post. Sanchez deserves it. He's had three crappy starts all year (none as bad as Sale yesterday), one against TEX and another against BAL. Other than that, total dominance.

By that logic, Quintana deserves it. He's had TWO, not three, crappy starts all year, one against BOS and another against DET.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jul 9, 2016 -> 03:33 PM)
I swear to god team is going ot finish 84-78 and with a better manage they'd be 88-74 and have that 2nd WC.

They refuse to fire him so just have to ride this out. This team will NEVER make the playoffs with this manager.