All Activity
Past hour
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Frank, Thome, Buehrle, Obama.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Where is the Pope currently? Obama is likely too busy campaigning...but ALCS or WS might factor in. Oprah? Ishbia and family lol?
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Ha good thing I was on my phone and can easily type the é
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Wouldn't have wanted to see Antonacci's route there, lol. Dubon is actually an infielder by trade. Feel confident Doyle or Peters would have had it, though.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Thanks. With all the Ben Shapiro talk today I was worried it was something sinister.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
that's exactly how you spell Hernandez's first name in Spanish including the accent mark/tilde
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
accent aigu keeps it genteel.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
According to wiki, Ronnie Van Zandt of. Lynyrd Skynyrd was into baseball and a White Sox fan. If he had lived maybe he would be singing the national anthem- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Ah, you must be watching the game at The Jackhammer too.- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
He's lucky he hasn't given up 4 homers.- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Sale is getting pummeled. They were teeing him off last inning too, just right into defenders- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Mods???- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Kiké is such a postseason merchant- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Wouldn’t that be beautiful? Celebrating 100 years of baseball tradition along the Chicago River would surely beat doing the same within a sea of asphalt.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
It's gonna be the closest thing a lot of people will experience to a Premier League type atmosphere in the United States. It's going to be a bear pit.- Media helping Sox...
Cleveland Sports TalkIdea: This Is Another Potential Change For Current Baseba...Before I start, I just want to say I don’t necessarily want this, but it...Might as well thank those who planned the 19 foot lf wall in CLE.- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
What if it’s Hawk- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Jo would be the ultimate troll job.- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I hate you so much.- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Hmmm, I heard no weirdos, but I will allow it.- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
The Big Hurt riding an ATV to the mound with a White Sox Flag mounted on the back.- Media helping Sox...
The story of how I made up a narrative to paint me as the sympathetic hero, must be told...- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
The extra moving parts about first getting the new railyard done, AND then cleaning up the old one, will add years.- Grateful for this fan page
Enjoy the game and welcome aboard. - The Official Scoreboard watching thread