Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. I drank for the first time in almost 15 years 😆
  3. I want it. Really badly. The city would probably burn. If we won the World Series against the cubs we might not be the 2nd team anymore. Or it would at least be the beginning of that transition especially if we sustained a winning culture.
  4. I'm enjoying M's fans on Lookout Landing that also thought that potential game ending check swing was much closer than the umps' judgement.
  5. Good call on the 3 innings. I he only did that once when he was on the Sox in his 18 appearances !
  6. You and me both, brother......but I love it.
  7. With the amount of energy you bring to the GTD, shocking you passed out.
  8. It would be a hard pill to swallow, but there is something a out this team that makes me think if it was between them we absolutely win. It's getting there first that is the gauntlet.
  9. I passed out at 3-0 and woke up to Grant coming in.
  10. Ant C Mont Hagen Hicks Taylor Meidroth B Mont Grich Sandman Everyone else Assblows
  11. Love the sentiment… can’t stand Connor.
  12. He was playing chess and Espada was playing checkers.
  13. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥LETS🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥FUCKING🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥GO🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦 LETS!!!FUCKING!!!!!!GOOOOO!!!!!!WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
  14. It's def not good, and we have the offense that can rough up a good starter. If that happens their fans will turn on them harder.
  15. Your Chicago White Sox take a 1-0 lead in the ALWC. They put the leadoff man aboard in 6 of 9 innings, and scored against 5 of 8 Astros arms. Smith and the offense set the tone early, Grant Taylor with an incredible 7 outs to slam the door late. An impressively mature playoff debut for so many of our young guys on both sides of the ball. No indication at all that the moment was too big for them, kudos to Will and staff for having them prepared. Let's win another and then go settle a score in Cleveland.
  16. Their offense just isn’t that scary outside of Yordan and Pena.
  17. Only move I didn't really like was pulling Sandlin. Taylor clearly was ready to go 40+ tonight, which the org did a good job executing.
  18. He scares me much less than Newcomb these days
  19. Schultz in the Smith spot. I guess Hudson for Taylor. Burke for 5. Fedde for 2. Schultz, Brazabon and Hudson. Then off to Cleveland.
  20. I used to love Hudson but I’m glad he didn’t pitch tonight.
  21. Veneble was absolutely justified to do what he did. Game one win puts the pressure on brown to throw a masterpiece as they have no bullpen. This was worst case scenario for them IMO

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.