All Activity
Past hour
-
Fire Chris Getz
I believe the Sox took on approximately $14 million with the Castillo/Seranthony trade. That was $14 million and a good prospect wasted.
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Or a very excitable buddy?
-
2027 Rotation
If they have this much money, he would have sat on the contract until next year. No need to trade him AND have to push Smith into the deal because of it.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Yea… I think there may be more going on with him and Kay likely also is battling something undisclosed.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Last time I painted my face black was for the ALCS in LA for that game 5. Before the woke police were a thing. It’s about sports fandom. Not race. Clear that up?
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Martin has already stated that he's been dealing with a leg injury (hamstring?) if I remember right.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
It is our turn to put big numbers on the board. This team has it in em.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
There’s not much to talk about. Put up or shut up. Win or go home. Matches are set. Teams known. It’s go time. Pretty much all that’s left is a 26 hour wait.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
They had a post-season appearance in 2021 as well if you don't want to count 2020
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Or people need to get a life, treat players and their families like people, and show some fucking respect.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I'll stick with - regardless of what happens - this is easily a top 5 season in my White Sox fandom when I think of my enjoyment. Probably Top 3. I think I'd have '05, '00 and than this year. In fairness, I quite enjoyed the COVID squad as well (but hard to count it when it was a short-season). I'm not saying best Sox squads - more favorite seasons. Edit: 94 probably has to be in the list as well. Born in '83 so I'll start my memory from beginning of '90's.
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Is he any good at instructing South Siders to stand up?
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
This 100%. I had to go for a walk last night during the game to cool off. Gotta just decompress a bit. We've all posted a fuckload this year. I see the 2027 rotation thread is still pretty active, so people are talking, just not about stuff so raw.
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
That would be great
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
GO TIME!!! GIVE US THE START OF YOUR LIFE BURKEY!!!
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Exactly. And you just KNOW this team wants to win the war against Cleveland. Take what we’re feeling and amplify it by a million. Our guys won’t go down without a fight and I want them to shock the world. This story isn’t over.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
We’re in the same boat. LFGWS!!!
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
um
Today
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Wayne Randazzo did the Bulls geme on CSN the other night. I bet he's the replacement.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Make another bad decision and get me a plane ticket to Cleveland so I can paint my face black and join you!
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
If Burke doesn’t have it, Schultz has to be our backup plan.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Will be a HUGE top of the 1st. Gotta be patient and jump on balls in the zone. Put runs up early and get ahead from jump. Take the crowd out of it and steal the momentum. Pump up Burkey.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I might have the numbers wrong, but I think they said after Game 2 that teams who lost the first two Division Series games at home were 3-22 in attempting to win the series since this format began in 1995. So, the Sox would be in very exclusive company if they piss this series away since other team who won the first 2 on the road went on to win the series 88% of the time.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I think he’s gassed and his pitches were being given away. For every batter he faced, there was a runner on second… and every runner was relaying both location and pitch type. Something about how Taylor sets up is giving his pitches selection away from behind and Teels setup is giving away location. That needs to be cleaned up and he needs to be brought in for a clean inning. He also HAS to get his curve in the zone for called strikes. If they do that and if he does that… he can shut the door.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
100% It’s big time. I pray to all things holy that THIS is the year they take down Cleveland. For me tomorrow feels like game 7 of the World Series for this club in 2026.