Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Well when you win the division 9 out of 10 years, versus first time in six years, it makes a difference.
  3. Bears win big on MNF, Sox win first playoff game in 5 years, and Cubs lose big. That was a great 2 days in Chicago sports.
  4. I believe the technical term is addition by subtraction
  5. It wasn't the best situation but good Davis, wins us the game.
  6. We are Sox fans. All we need is Perfectly Fine and Parking Lots.
  7. Padres fans must absolutely love Rick Hahn.
  8. Absolutely. I’ve been to 13 of the current parks and it’s easily one of the best if not the best that I’ve been to. EDIT: And I’ve been to Oracle Park and PNC Park too. Those 3 are far above the rest I’ve been to.
  9. Smith didn’t pitch like it was Charlotte since he was actually good yesterday! He was terrible down there.
  10. That was my peace offering for him to admit my take was right when he said the Cubs had a great deadline and I said they are now further back from the brewers than they were.
  11. Me too, huge start vs Colorado to keep our division title hopes alive and promptly gives up 3 runs thus ending our chances. No to Martin starting.
  12. Vibes are bad in Houston. Feels like the vibes in GB. End this today!
  13. YOU BETTER PUT THIS s%*# ON ICE UNTIL THE PLAYOFFS ARE OVER
  14. King looked terrific as well
  15. You of all people requesting suspension for poor GameThread etiquette
  16. The team was unfazed with any first-time playoff pressure. Late season callups Hagen and Sandlin were pitching like it was another game down in Charlotte. I was so impressed with Sam setting the table early and then driving in 2 with a clutch hit against an LHP.
  17. Today

  18. Solid game all around. Pitching was great, although Newcomb continues to look shaky. Taylor closing it out and throwing 50+ pitches was awesome. He looked confident, and his pitches were sharp. They had enough offense to keep it from being a nailbiter at the end. Colson hitting the mammoth home run was nice to see, and hopefully that boosts his confidence. Now go win today.
  19. Marlins series did them in them then they double header ended everything. The Sunday game allowed them to see if Bregman was healthy.
  20. Yesterday was tense at times, but it felt like we were in control for the entire game. Never felt like the Astros were really going to tie it up or take the lead. I'm feeling confident we can end this tonight.
  21. Didn't he pitch for our White Sox?
  22. I made the gamethread yesterday and guaranteed the victory. Look what happened. In fact, I think you're inviting bad juju into the thread by doing this. Mods, can we suspend him until the game is over?
  23. I guess this is one way to ron-proof the game threads
  24. Screw them and their fans. Cheaters.
  25. Perfect. Fall apart, Astros.
  26. Yeah that upper deck in Atlanta looked quite empty

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.