White Sox Wristbands....

Heads22

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got everybody's wristbands. Everyone who asked me for them, PM me and let me know your preferred method of payment. I do have paypal, which would be the easiest. If not PM me and I will send you the addy to send payment to. I also have two extras. The first two PMs I get who can send Paypal, get them.

I got everybody's wristbands.  Everyone who asked me for them, PM me and let me know your preferred method of payment.  I do have paypal, which would be the easiest.  If not PM me and I will send you the addy to send payment to.  I also have two extras.  The first two PMs I get who can send Paypal, get them.

You got PM, southsider2k5. I can PayPal you right now.

QUOTE(Man Of Steel @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 11:29 PM)
Hey SS2K5 how does PayPal work??

Because if I can do it it would prolly be easier than mail, just wondering

Its basically a clearing company. You pay them, and then they send your payment to the other person. That way only paypal has to see your personal info. I love it personally. It makes for instant payments instead of worrying about sending stuff in the mail.

QUOTE(isd71 @ Jan 19, 2005 -> 03:59 PM)
I would like 1, steff.

I'm getting 50 of them and I will be setting up a sale on eBay. I am setting the price at $4 and ALL profits after shipping will be going back to Sox Charities as a donation from Sox Talk and WSI members. I will post the link once I get them.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 19, 2005 -> 07:08 AM)
Its basically a clearing company.  You pay them, and then they send your payment to the other person.  That way only paypal has to see your personal info.  I love it personally.  It makes for instant payments instead of worrying about sending stuff in the mail.

OK I think paying by PayPal would be easiest for me

$5 for S&H?  Are you kidding me?

That is pretty damn ridiculous but it does say that you can buy them in increments of 5 so maybe $5 dollars for shipping isn't that bad.

Wristbands are available via mail, in increments of five, for $2 each plus $5 shipping/handling per order.

However, it's still probably better than what you would have to pay for one on Ebay. :puke

By the way, thanks for the wristbands ss2k5. I just got them in the mail today!

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jan 19, 2005 -> 07:26 PM)
That is pretty damn ridiculous.  However, it's still probably better than what you would have to pay for one on Ebay. :puke

By the way, thanks for the wristbands ss2k5.  I just got them in the mail today!

You can just hang out and wait for them to be on the website

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jan 19, 2005 -> 07:26 PM)
By the way, thanks for the wristbands ss2k5.  I just got them in the mail today!

Damn my slow snail mail. Hopefully mine will come today. Good to hear they put these up for sale for all to have though.