Everything posted by Baseball Gal
-
Sox @ Rays 5-8, 5:50PM CDT
That was a meatball if there ever was one and Maldonado popped out. Lmao.
-
Sox @ Rays 5-8, 5:50PM CDT
Since when does Flexen sit 93-94?
-
5/7 Games
I thought we were talking about the minors.
-
5/7 Games
Not quite that good, but Brandon McCarthy?
-
Ramos getting called up
I feel like Getz is mismanaging the roster even worse than Kenny and Rick did.
-
4/30 Games
When is it time to get concerned about Montgomery?
-
4/30 Games
Want to see some Ks for Thorpe this time around.
-
4/29- Twins at Sox, 6:40
Sox have relievers with good stuff too, they just can't throw strikes. See: Kopech
-
4/29- Twins at Sox, 6:40
Even though I thought Crochet should start when he was drafted, the mismanagement of his early career is really biting the Sox. He is only under team control through 2026 and I think that the team is really doing him a solid because I'm not sure they shouldn't have been having him close games and selling him to the highest bidder. As much as I appreciate the human aspect of this I'm not sure that he's going to be here past his team control because I think he will be better than his last few starts before this one. Maybe they could get something for him as a rental in July 2026.
-
4/29- Twins at Sox, 6:40
Wait what happened?
-
4/29- Twins at Sox, 6:40
WTF is Lopez doing Just tag the guy ffs Lee had him beat by a mile.
-
4/29- Twins at Sox, 6:40
Crochet has gopher ball problems.
-
4/29- Twins at Sox, 6:40
He can get a bong hit from DeJong
-
4/29- Twins at Sox, 6:40
Wtf is Vaughn doing hitting 2nd?
-
4/28- Rays at Sox, 1:10
Hey there's no reason for this. I pointed it out because I was surprised to find they were still pacing that poorly. I wasn't trying to be a negative nancy.
-
4/28 Games
Bush and Eder figuring it out would be huge.
-
4/28- Rays at Sox, 1:10
No don't get me wrong, I'm excited that they won but was shocked they were still in all time bad territory.
-
4/28- Rays at Sox, 1:10
Despite the win streak, they're still on pace for 35 wins.
-
4/28- Rays at Sox, 1:10
If Benintendi turns it around dump his contract for a bag of baseballs.
-
4/28 Games
Nastrini can get lit up in Chicago, but we have to watch Keller and Clevinger ffs.
-
4/28- Rays at Sox, 1:10
He's still flirting with Mendoza.
-
4/28- Rays at Sox, 1:10
Time to send Vaughn down and play Sheets full time at 1B.
-
4/28- Rays at Sox, 1:10
So what do you think Fedde's value will be in July?
-
Berroa being recalled
If you're just going to send Nastrini and Cannon right back......why call them up at all?
-
4/27- Rays at Sox, 6:10