Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball Gal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baseball Gal

  1. I honestly don't know if Montgomery is any good. He might be overhyped.
  2. BP=batting practice. Help?
  3. Jesus. It seems this always happens to the Sox. Thorpe was supposed to be 92-93 T95 as well.
  4. Yep, and Kenny got promoted for actually being good at his job before GM. But he also inherited Frank, Paulie, Caballo and Maggs.
  5. I would have liked to have seen what Kenny could have done with the current draft slot rules.
  6. Also I hope everyone realizes that Thorpe's ceiling is Kyle Hendricks and his floor is a BP machine.
  7. He's obsessed with Grindy McGrinderson. I did not think it could get worse than Rick and Kenny. It looks like it got worse.
  8. I always thought that saying was incorrect. More like win 50 and lose 50. It takes a special kind of bad to win fewer than 50, and it's only been done a handful of times.
  9. Even if Mena turns out to be nothing special, the new FO needs to be roasted on a spit for thinking Fletcher is any good. He is very bad at baseball.
  10. Get used to it. There are 150 more of these.
  11. Let's just post office space gifs in Gamethreads all season
  12. At least Dunn was good for a homer every now and again.
  13. Why? I don't understand this post.
  14. https://twitter.com/MLBPA_News/status/1776751339176857786?t=67Gti-yN-7FRN7K9aD9vcQ&s=19
  15. They couldn't hit their way out of a wet paper bag.
  16. How/why? Please do tell.
  17. Idk why I thought he had 3 years left. Thought he was here longer than just the one year. Oy this is bad. He will be taking up a roster spot until Memorial Day on the year his contract is up. That is always when the Sox cut bait. I wonder if it will be Eloy's turn this year.
  18. And we have at least 2.5 more seasons of Benintendi flailing around in LF. How in the f*** was this guy ever ranked ahead of Moncada? At least with Moncada his talent is obvious at times.
  19. That's the same thing that happens to Yoan from season to season. Honestly I think 2023 might be Robert's ceiling, at least in the Sox org. Maybe an org that's not completely ass backwards could get more out of him.
  20. I'm thinking that it might actually be more prudent to move Robert sooner rather than later before he gets expensive and has Moncada's inconsistent track record.
  21. The sad thing is that the things that make Moncada hard to trade will also make Robert hard to trade. Both have the ability to be as bad as 1.5 win players and as good as a 5 win player.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.