Speas traded to Oakland for $$$

It sounds like Brebbia is hurt. They’ll likely need a starter for Monday as well and I’m guessing it’ll be Brad Keller. DFA Leone to add Keller but the only options to replace Brebbia right now are Berroa and Horn. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

It sounds like Brebbia is hurt. They’ll likely need a starter for Monday as well and I’m guessing it’ll be Brad Keller. DFA Leone to add Keller but the only options to replace Brebbia right now are Berroa and Horn. 

When is Clevinger going to be ready?  Also, have they totally reversed course on Nastrini?  It seems like he was a lock for the major league rotation after one turn through the rotation.  I’m not complaining as we’re only like a week away from securing an extra year of team control, but it seems like they have pivoted on their plans for some reason.

38 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

When is Clevinger going to be ready?  Also, have they totally reversed course on Nastrini?  It seems like he was a lock for the major league rotation after one turn through the rotation.  I’m not complaining as we’re only like a week away from securing an extra year of team control, but it seems like they have pivoted on their plans for some reason.

The initial word after signing was early May. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I think I heard on a broadcast that Clevinger would be ready end of month. Touki is the first pitcher to shut down the Norfolk offense. I'd rather he come up than Clevinger, actually. 

• Thanks 1