Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball Gal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baseball Gal

  1. So, how many Ks for Moncada and in which inning does Jimenez pull a hammy running out a grounder?
  2. I hope the White Sox can secure private funding for the 78 project. These are my thoughts on the subject.
  3. I'd prefer not to go pitcher at 5, but I wouldn't be too angry with Burns or Smith.
  4. If Monty can't stick at SS/3B he's a LH Andrew Vaughn
  5. I agree, but you think Montgomery has a low ceiling?
  6. Baseball Gal replied to pcq's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Who is the 5th starter? Nastrini, Garcia or Toussaint?
  7. Surely you can't be serious.
  8. I think they're that bad that they might lose 110 anyway despite the fact the ALC is ass.
  9. They're going to at the very least lose 100 games, and quite possibly lose the most in team history. It would not shock me at all if they lost 110+ but that is very hard.
  10. I heard Kopech hit 100 mph in his last outing out of the pen. Interesting will be if he can get the slider he had in 2021 back. He might just be built for the bullpen.
  11. Baseball Gal replied to pcq's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Interested to see velo readings on Thorpe today.
  12. What have the Sox done recently to give you any idea that they're anything other than a complete clown college? I actually hoped that Fletcher would be decent when they traded for him.
  13. I'm of the opinion that doing poorly in spring means more than doing well, because a big chunk of ST is against non-MLB talent. And who do the Diamondbacks have in the OF outside of Carroll and Gurriel? Thomas and Pham are not that good.
  14. I wouldn't be complaining if he looked like he had a clue at the plate.
  15. He quite frankly doesn't look like an MLB player. He never got much of a chance with Arizona for a reason, it seems.
  16. Idk how they can bring him north.
  17. And Lawrence is teetering on massive bust territory as well. If Caleb ends up being a bust, I give up.
  18. I agree. No reason for the Sox to be trading a 21 year old pitcher who had reached AAA for a 26 year old OF with a limited ceiling.
  19. The Fletcher/Mena trade disagrees with the idea that Getz has a clue about player evaluation.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.