Everything posted by Baseball Gal
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
Hey we're all White Sox fans here. We all want the team to win.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
I hope it's the haul y'all were thinking they'd get. Would love to be wrong here
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
Accurate. It's 0.5 less than twice as much because Burnes is better than Cease.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
The Burnes package was better than the rumored Texas package.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
I have no idea why they're targeting pitching. They need more help in the position player dept.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
https://baseballsavant.mlb.com/savant-player/ezequiel-duran-677649?stats=statcast-r-hitting-mlb
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
I would absolutely love to be wrong on this.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
He realizes he's a dead man walking and will not try to save his job.
-
ST Thread
Anyone else disappointed in Montgomery's showing at ST? Certainly didn't look like a top 10 prospect in the game.
-
Cease To Padres per Passan
They have to get rid of the pitch clock. I'd imagine the MLBPA will consider it a non-starter in the next round of negotiations.
-
ST Thread
Whyyy is Sheets still playing RF? The stupidity knows no bounds.
-
Sox looking at building in South Loop
Don't get me wrong, I think it would be really cool if the Sox got a stadium in the 78, but I just think that no public money should go to it.
-
2023: MLB news not AL Central-related
Yeah I think he was going to be their starting SS this year
-
3/8 Sox @ Guardians
When is it ok to get pissed about the Mena/Fletcher deal?
-
2023: MLB news not AL Central-related
- ST Thread
- 3/6 Dodgers @ Sox
Not really. They're just BABIPing Yamamoto to death.- 3/6 Dodgers @ Sox
Which is the final FU to Sox fans from KW/Hahn? Burger for Eder or the Benintendi signing. I couldn't complain about Burger for Eder when it happened but what happened since has put it into question.- 3/6 Dodgers @ Sox
Why do we even watch this bullshit?- 3/6 Dodgers @ Sox
The more things change, the more they stay the same.- 3/4 D-backs @ Sox
Hopefully Cease, Fedde and Soroka pitch well this year and get traded in July. Best we can hope for. Also, any velocity reports for Soroka?- Can the Sox field a competitive team in 2025? Or is 2026 or beyond a better target?
Probably 2028 or later.- 3/3 Sox @ Angels
They should have developed him as a starter from the beginning. They just had to bring him up at the end of 2020- 3/3 Sox @ Angels
He doesn't have enough innings to be a starter.- 3/3 Sox @ Angels
If Crochet is really throwing 100 mph again they should make him the closer and trade in July. - ST Thread