Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball Gal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baseball Gal

  1. If Fletcher's not ready now, he never will be. He's 26. I think they're going to give him a chance anyway but if he looks anything like he has in spring during the regular season it is already a dumb trade regardless of what Mena does.
  2. I will disagree. I thought Fields was still good enough to start somewhere, but I guess the league views him as a complete bust.
  3. Yeah, the league thought very poorly of Fields.
  4. Oh god, I just realized how I phrased that lmao. I'm blushing. What I meant was that I would have a similar schtick that Ron did about Abreu.
  5. Your irrational Abreu bashing lol I think it started out as your actual opinion and then you just turned it into schtick after lots of evidence to the contrary.
  6. Y'all think Fletcher should start in Charlotte? He's been terrible.
  7. I see another 0-3 with a K for Fletcher. Does he look as lost at the plate as his ST stats indicate?
  8. I heard that the gun at Padres camp has been 4-5 mph slow.
  9. Keith Law said that Giolito had a 70 change in 2019-20
  10. Well if he's as deceptive with it as peak Giolito was that will be next to impossible. and hopefully they can work with him to gain a bit of velo. I was relieved to hear that the Padres gun was broken.
  11. To answer another poster, I absolutely will be the female Ron on Thorpe. If he's actually good I will post threads bashing him as schtick because I just loathe soft tossing RHP on principle I think Hendricks sucks even though he's solid.
  12. Think Shuster is a lock for the rotation with 2 spots open?
  13. I think they're gonna be around as bad as the A's were last year. Maybe even historically bad
  14. How often are they going to have a lead in the late innings though? Gonna be pretty rare.
  15. I wish I could go back and capture the 2019 season again where we thought that Moncada, Eloy and Giolito finally broke out and Cease and Robert were still to come. It's crazy how things went sideways after that.
  16. Oops, my bad. 1/3 this week.
  17. Edit: was incorrect
  18. Yeah I thought they'd give him at least until Memorial day as a starter.
  19. True, but no 3-5 year deals like Keuchel and Benintendi

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.