Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball Gal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baseball Gal

  1. Baseball Gal replied to pcq's topic in Pale Hose Talk
  2. There's a lot of smoke that the rest of the league might value Fields similarly to Trey Lance.
  3. If Fletcher is only a strong side of a platoon then that is a really awful trade. I will wait to see how Mena does in the minors for AZ before shitting on this further
  4. It's ok to take that approach when you actually have hope, but there's not a lot of hope for this team for 3 years at least. The farm is just ok and they can't pick higher than 11th. They better be listening on Robert in July.
  5. Same. I'll probably catch a game here and there when I'm not working(I work evenings) but for the most part the Sox are not a priority and I will definitely not be catching 100+ games like I usually do.
  6. I want to be done with them but I can't quit them.
  7. They're not overreacting. Nothing they've said is wrong.
  8. Yep. Kopech's slider has been bad for 2 years. He has enough spin on his heater that it still plays at 94-95 mph.
  9. AaAaAh I was raised by a cup of coffee!
  10. Ok, I was too young to remember that stuff so I was just going by what I've heard over the years from people who were around.
  11. Love the Homestar Runner reference As we all know, @hi8isis the SoxTalk poopsmith
  12. Jerry could have had Camden Yards in the 78 35 years ago. He rejected both the location and the stadium design. This is his f*** up. It's up to him to fix it.
  13. I wish they could dump Benintendi. I'd much rather have Fletcher/DeLoach/Colas fight it out for the two OF corner spots.
  14. The organization thinks we are though
  15. Did Fletcher look as bad as his box score?
  16. I'd imagine Crochet is on the Kopech 2021 plan
  17. Crochet hit triple digits
  18. I'm not for fiscal responsibility, moreso spending public funding on things that actually help the citizens of IL. Like the medical debt erasure proposed.
  19. https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/mlb/diamondbacks/2024/02/25/prospect-cristian-menas-velocity-popping-at-dbacks-camp/72739130007/ Because of course. Mena has been there for 3 weeks and is already topping at 96. Dumb trade, Sox are idiots and can't develop talent.
  20. He's also 20 and I'm sure a decent FO will try to see if he can gain velocity.
  21. It's not about that they traded for Fletcher, it's more who they gave up to get him. Like someone else said, it echoes KW/RH's worst trades. Law had Mena 9th on the Diamondbacks list and Fletcher was ranked 20th in the Sox system. Does that seem like a fair trade to you?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.