Everything posted by Baseball Gal
-
Sox looking at building in South Loop
- Sox ST NRIs
- Cease To Padres per Passan
You know I'm only expecting that because of it would be very White Sox. Murphy was an optimist. We might be sitting here in July lamenting the fact that the Sox didn't take the Burnes package.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Cease struggling to hit 94 in bullpens is a big yikes.- Cease To Padres per Passan
We all pretty much in agreement that Cease isn't getting traded until July at this point?- Who won the trades?
This is exactly why I'd have no problem making Crochet the closer, and if he pitches well move him in July.- Gregory Santos Traded to Mariners for P Prelander Berroa, OF Zach DeLoach and 69th pick
Yes.- Orioles Acquire Corbin Burnes for Ortiz/Hall/34th Pick
Yes, that was intentional hyperbole.- How has Andrew Vaughn escaped trade speculation ?
This- Sox trade Cristian Mena to Arizona for OF Dominic Fletcher
do not like- Orioles Acquire Corbin Burnes for Ortiz/Hall/34th Pick
I always thought that was fair. I thought the Sox were asking for more nor did I think that anyone would offer such a deal.- Orioles Acquire Corbin Burnes for Ortiz/Hall/34th Pick
Honestly if the Sox got Kjerstad or Cowser instead of the 34th pick I actually think that would have been fair value for Cease.- Orioles Acquire Corbin Burnes for Ortiz/Hall/34th Pick
Scott Boras- Cease To Padres per Passan
- Cease To Padres per Passan
I never agreed to any ban bet. @Chicago White Soxoffered me one but I just ignored it.- Cease To Padres per Passan
No. but I remember Ben Davis. @Chicago White Sox check your DMs.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Good question. I think they don't like me.- Cease To Padres per Passan
Bullshit. who sent CWS that PM? Mods speak up for yourselves. I never agreed to that.- Cease To Padres per Passan
I never agreed to that. You're good.- Orioles Acquire Corbin Burnes for Ortiz/Hall/34th Pick
IIRC Grayson Rodriguez pitched really well in the 2nd half.- Orioles Acquire Corbin Burnes for Ortiz/Hall/34th Pick
That's exactly why it was so unlikely that Cease would get moved this winter.- Orioles Acquire Corbin Burnes for Ortiz/Hall/34th Pick
34th pick is a big piece- Orioles Acquire Corbin Burnes for Ortiz/Hall/34th Pick
It's more of an indictment of Cease's value to other teams.- Sox looking at building in South Loop
Honestly it's a shame that Jerry didn't take the Camden Yards design and put it at Roosevelt/Clark 35 years ago.- Sox looking at building in South Loop
I think the Roosevelt L might be closer to Clark than the Red Line is to Shields right now.