Everything posted by Baseball Gal
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
-
4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- 4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT
- Are we being too hard on Grif?
LMAO- Looking forward to 2025.....
Don't forget Nastrini who will make his MLB debut this month.- Tiger Series Recap
Just like Hahn. Hahn was a weasel too. Seems Jerry has a type.- Tiger Series Recap
I think schmuck is a better descriptor of Getz.- Know your Sox: The Bust Bros
He has made 9 figures in his career. He's already set for life.- Know your Sox: The Bust Bros
I agree with this take, Moncada is a bust not because he isn't an MLB player or a bad one, but because he was supposed to be peak Jose Ramirez and only got over 4 WAR twice. Also injuries and covid sapped him of his athleticism.- Are we being too hard on Grif?
Those who remember Bevington, was he worse than Grifol? I thought Ventura and Renteria were bad, but they look like geniuses in comparison to Pedro.- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
JFC- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
Is it known if Moncada was pulled yet? I'm not watching. Just gameday.- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
I did too- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
It's too funny. You can't make this s%*# up.- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
Lol- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
Lol. I wish I would've thought of that first.- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
I think the fact that he looked so awful in ST is not good. I am more willing to put stock in poor ST results than good ones.- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
If Eloy gets hurt again after the upcoming IL stint, just DFA him.- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
Yeah I said I didn't like it but I was willing to give Fletcher a shot.- 3/31 GT - Sox vs. Tigers (1:10pm)
He was also ass for the entirety of ST. It's not shocking at all he sucks when the bell has rung.