Everything posted by Chisoxfn
-
Panthers @ BEARS
Well all I can say is I got mad respect for Rex. I lost a lot for our defense. They decided they'd rather trash talk before the game, than let their actions do it for em.
-
Panthers @ BEARS
Thats bulls***. Our WR was hit on the play.
-
Panthers @ BEARS
4th and 1 here.
-
Panthers @ BEARS
We hvaen't gotten a flag call all game, we can't expect one now. Well panthers have had penalties, but, we gotta take care of biz.
-
Panthers @ BEARS
We need to go 80 yards with 1:36 left and no timeouts. Our backs are definately to the wall, but they ain't crushed yet.
-
Panthers @ BEARS
Rexamus is gonna get one more shot. I thought Smith was gonna get it.
-
Panthers @ BEARS
3rd down play is gonna be a key play of the game.
-
Panthers @ BEARS
QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jan 15, 2006 -> 04:56 PM) Our defense totally didnt show up today. This is totally f***ing sorry. They showed up the whole week...to talk trash. F*cking sissies.
-
Panthers @ BEARS
That should end the game. Anything's possible though. You can't challenge the clock can you? LOL
-
Panthers @ BEARS
QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jan 15, 2006 -> 04:51 PM) But even after Jones screen pass, they didn't seem loud. Maybe Fox just doesn't have the crowd volume up as much as CBS does. (I know the Colts were in a dome, but they were LOUD) Illegal Contact! 1st down! On offense you shouldn't be super loud. Wait till we score this TD.
-
Panthers @ BEARS
QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jan 15, 2006 -> 04:49 PM) Can somebody tell me why the crowd isn't being loud? Isn't this a Bears home playoff game? We are on offense.
-
Panthers @ BEARS
They indicate a penalty against the Panthers. It is...1st down for the Bears!!!
-
Panthers @ BEARS
Great screen play. I always thought we should use it more and it worked like a charm there.
-
Panthers @ BEARS
QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jan 15, 2006 -> 04:46 PM) Why Vasher? I thought Davis was having a good game? Vasher is our most explosive returner.
-
Panthers @ BEARS
Well, lets put together a scoring drive.
-
Panthers @ BEARS
Vasher back deep.
-
Panthers @ BEARS
Berlin was tackled, eh?
-
Panthers @ BEARS
Wow he misses the xtra point. gives us some up.
-
Panthers @ BEARS
Is that a catch??
-
Panthers @ BEARS
Time for a sack fellas
-
Panthers @ BEARS
Hunter is down. Looks like Peppers is going to play.
-
Panthers @ BEARS
The Panthers seem to be starting right around the 40 after all our kickoffs.
-
Panthers @ BEARS
Time for that defensive touchdown I promised!!!!
-
Panthers @ BEARS
QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jan 15, 2006 -> 04:27 PM) I don't get it. Carolina just used a challenge early in the 4th just for a shot to keep the Bears from getting a touchdown and settling for a FG? EDIT: That was pointless. It was by far the right call. There was no guarantee we'd get a TD.
-
Panthers @ BEARS
Jason McKie rumbles in for a TD