Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. Was it before their bowl game when Peter Warrick and the other guy were busted for stealing?
  2. Were gonna leave that to Tex, because this contest is his brainchild
  3. Go into my controls. Under your "id" is what we call an avatar. In my control go to avatar settings and you can either use one of the standar avatars or take one off of your computer and insert it into our server. To get something below your picture you would wnat to go to Signature Settings or Edit your signature and in there you can insert a quote you like or a picture or whatever else you are creative enough to come up with.
  4. I guess I should make my statement. I can be bought
  5. Thats not how you bribe my vote
  6. Looks like Heads got ya all set Donkey
  7. Alex, u want to merge all the other threads into one then?
  8. Ok...but only for a second, almost done with this report, then I have two one page summaries I got to write by tomorrow.
  9. Chisoxfn replied to 1549's topic in SLaM
    Haaaaaa . On second thought, its been brought
  10. Chisoxfn replied to 1549's topic in SLaM
    Alex...u know I will constantly give you s*** if you go to the University of Iowa
  11. Oh I gotcha...in the group change him to mod...can u do it heads, I'm editing a paper write now If not I'll take care of it tomorrow Donkey
  12. If you want to do color highlight the area you want colored and then use the drop down. If you don't do it that way, then before you finish your post make sure you hit the close all tags button.
  13. Chisoxfn replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Also, lets keep all these posts together
  14. For losing to stinking NIU. Geeze this is like two years in a row. They beat Louisville and then lose to NIU. Man, I sure hope they can get some big wins and do good in the big ten. I have high expectations this year and I expect to see the Hawks in the NCAA tourney.
  15. This year that boring oldie oldster is going to win...I'm not settling for 2nd place this time
  16. Chisoxfn replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    I just want to add one quick thing. I don't want to see people take this thing too far. Its cool to have a nice awards thing, but if you don't get one no biggie and remember its quality not quantity. I don't want to see a ton of people posting a gazillion useless posts soley so they can be up for an award next year (I know I know...these awards will make you the talk of the town). Hell, maybe we should write the Tribune and Southtown and all the major papers to remind them to put on a press release and to rent out the New York Opera House and we could put on this huge ass award show
  17. Wow that was a long ass time ago, I can't even remember when I did that Ya, I remember those quotes inside quotes, it got ridiculous.
  18. Has he announced his retirement yet?
  19. My thoughts exactly. To me they don't approve of the wedding and since they weren't willing to explain it, which is the least someone could do when they tell you don't invite me to the wedding. I mean you'd think you'd try to explain yourself for not going to a long time friends wedding. I know if one of my best friends told me that, I'd be really upset. And I know they'd feel the same way if I told them not to invite me to theirs.
  20. As far as the avatar, I must of removed it when I was looking through poster information and any avatar that I caught that day that wasn't loading I removed to cause less error messages. The site u pulled it from must of been down when I did it. Sorry Brando
  21. I fixed the quote feature so now it just takes the last quote although I'm working on making it an option that you can click a button and quote the entire post if the poster wants to.
  22. Gonna merge this post 420 with the one thats stuck on the top of the board.
  23. Supposedly the lack of Texas state income tax will basically allow him to make the same amount. I heard that interview too Tex. Seems like a good guy, also talked about how Rocket is working out with him.
  24. Chisoxfn replied to Soxguy's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    He would, but I don't think the Sox have anyone out there that would be able to get Reyes. If they were in fact interested in Maggs, then I'd think that Reyes would have to be a must have, but thats pure speculation and I don't think Maggs goes, unless the Sox can't deal Konerko and Koch...meaning their is a good shot Maggs gets dealt, but the Sox will try all their other options first, imo.
  25. I'd be skeptical what some teams put out in terms of injuries, but at the same time the Sox should take those reports serious. Wouldn't a simple MRI be able to tell whoever signs him whether he has a slightly torn labrum? If so, then they should catch something like that in the physical. Also, I heard Pettite on the radio today and he mentioned how the Yanks were telling teams his elbow was gone and to watch out, when he claims that isn't even close to true. He admits to his elbow hurting in the past but he says that was in the past and that this year he felt great en route to 21 wins.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.