Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. I find the whole argument absolutely hillarious. I just gotta be honest
  2. Damn...my typing blows today...but he's jsut the greatest rapper ever. His best song was Oklahoma love
  3. I dunno...FSU Notre Dame is quite the rivalry For some of the better rivalries, I'd definately say FSU-Florida and to a lesser extent when Miami and FSU play. Michigan OSU is also really good and when UCLA and USC are both good, its a great rivalry and the games are typically close anyway. Bama and Tenessee is a pretty big historical rivalry as well. I'm probably leaving a lot of other rivalries out as well. Like Nebraska and OU.
  4. Remember Heather BEGOOD
  5. Well NWA definately had a major influence on the rap industry too. Hey Vince, have you watched that Tucu Movie, resurection or whatever it is called? Or are you even much of a fan of tupac?
  6. Well we know one thing...Heather is gonna be pissed about this. Begood...I don't think she's gonna begood about this.
  7. Beautiful...u know who else is hot...Tiffani Amber Thiessen. Haven't been to work yet this week and since I've been stuck doing s***loads of homework I've been watching daytime tv...and well those Saved by the Bell rerunds have been catching my eye lately
  8. The biggest worry with Matsui is his high strikeout numbers. Most would think those numbers would increase when coming over and that wouldn't be a good sign. Other then that I hear he's amazing defensively and a great baserunner and has similar speed to Ichiro, although I agree its hard to believe. Remember, while he could be as fast, he'll never get that jump out of the box that Ichiro does, unless he has an identical swing. He's worth the same money as Jose for one reason..he will put fans in the seats.
  9. Chisoxfn replied to GASHWOUND's topic in SLaM
    4 mods involved and it seems like we've gotten things under control. Talk about productivity
  10. Chisoxfn replied to GASHWOUND's topic in SLaM
    Luckily I don't ever play computer games. The few times I've played half life I am always wondering who the hell is on my side..so I just shoot anyone that crosses the screen.
  11. Chisoxfn replied to GASHWOUND's topic in SLaM
    As cynical as it sounds, the part I like about it, is it doesn't really push religion on you. It kind of uses some religious beliefs to make more meaningful lyrics. My favorite song is gone...I think its song 8 on the cd.
  12. Chisoxfn replied to GASHWOUND's topic in SLaM
    Thats cause you never go out and state an opinion, u just stick with the Obvious, Captain
  13. One other cool thing is...pretty soon we may be able to get on an even more kickass server with only very few other sites which should provide even better uptime. But that isn't guaranteed yet, but its looking that way!!!!
  14. Lol...the funny thing was they tell me its going to be down and from what I know it worked great all day (Crosses Fingers)
  15. Chisoxfn replied to GASHWOUND's topic in SLaM
    Whats EverQuest? I'm geussing he will die sometime in the middle of this episode, although whats going on tonight seems like a new way to cover it up, but Chase or whatever his name is...will be there so I don't know if the guy will end up getting broken out of prison or not.
  16. Chisoxfn replied to GASHWOUND's topic in SLaM
    Lets both take some deep breaths here. Gash...how bout 24. Its on right now for me and I'm gonna get back into it, but it looks like an interesting twist that could lead it to being Jack's last year on the show. and PA...I finally picked up the Switchfoot tv and its pretty good. I'm not on thats into Christian Rock too often, but the lyrcis and cd are just good, all the way around. Of course it being on sale for dirt cheap helped motivate me to getting it. Gonna try to switch topics...come on guys, whats it matter, you each got your opinions...if ya don't like each other just ignore each others posts.
  17. And if you ain't down with us, I got two words for you: SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!
  18. Just talked to my friend and he said it was Cocaine. Paul said this during an interview like a year ago that he was listening to. Paul made mention of this and said how he quit because his new wife is changing his life so much.
  19. Gotcha...both of ya are all set.
  20. The US did pretty damn good this last time around. IT was a great game with Germany that could of really went either way. I didn't miss any of the world cup games, it was pretty fun getting up at like 3 am and watching the game and then going to get some breakfast at Denny's or something. Donovan is the man though...but it will be cool to see how Freddy Adu does. US is getting a lot better at soccer and it would be sweet to see them win the World Cup. We would no longer be the laughing stock of soccer
  21. She's hella hot in the background pic.
  22. Ultimo Dragon was pretty bad ass, but it was all about Kevin Nash and Scott Hull. Then you had the rock talking about Pootang Pie...man that was classic. Takes me back to my days of highschool.
  23. Crack or Heroin...it was one of the major drugs. Usually I don't trust what I hear from my friends, but my buddy is one of the biggest Beatle fans alive and I know he wouldn't want to say something that wasn't true. I'll ask him what it was, but something about Paul coming out about it like two years ago and admitting he was addicted and finally quit.
  24. Is Sting still in wrestling? Or Brett the Hitman?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.