Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. I got 6 right now. One of em is a joke and only one credit though. College is so easy, no attendence and much more sleep during the day. For you maybe. My schedule blows, 5 hour calc class and a second year chem class. 5 hr and Calc should never ever be mentioned in the same sentence. I have enough trouble sitting through my 1:15 minute classes.
  2. I got 6 right now. One of em is a joke and only one credit though. College is so easy, no attendence and much more sleep during the day. Lucky bastard, damn work. Its still chills though. MWF 8:00 - 10:50 Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:15 Expected Graduation 4 yrs. Then I got 3 yrs of law school
  3. Chisoxfn replied to The Beast's topic in SLaM
    ROLF
  4. Chisoxfn replied to CubsSuck1's topic in SLaM
    So ya figured him more for a Screech
  5. Damn, you guys take a hell of a lot more classes then we ever did. 7 classes, thats is beyond ridiculous. College will be chills for ya cause 5 classes is typically the most you will take and I'd say the majority take 4.
  6. Maybe someone should draw a diagram on a graphics program and post it
  7. This homework you speak of? I must say I have some blow off classes. It will comeback to hurt me eventually, but I wouldn't do good if I didn't. Heh, here's my High School schedule as of now: 1 - Jewelry 2 - PE II: Basketball 3 - Study Hall 4 - Lunch 5/6 - Pre-Calculus 7/8 - AP German V 9 - Psychology 10 - IB/AP Economics Everything except German and Econ is cake, with Psych giving me s***loads of busy work. And then, my impending doom known as 2nd semester: 1 - Study Hall 2 - Honors Contemporary Literature 3 - Sociology 4 - Lunch 5/6 - Pre-Calculus 7/8 - AP German V 9 - AP Government 10 - IB/AP Economics Three AP classes to end the day, hoo-f***ing-ray. At least my GPA will shoot through the f***ing roof. Pre-calc huh? I struggled in that but i took calculus twice and now i'm way past that. Sucks the first time tho that stuff is introduced. But jewelry? What do you do in that kind of class? Since u've taken Calc twice I'm assuming your in college. Have you even used that s*** in any of your classes? I'm a bus major (Acct Focus) and I'm in my 3rd year and I've yet to do anything that even uses anything other then basic math.
  8. Chisoxfn replied to CubsSuck1's topic in SLaM
    Not as sexy as your avatar Heh, dunno about that one. Oh, and Jason, in Jewelry class we have to make a really small "box" (about 1 1/2 inches max), and I've got the best f***ing idea for it. The goddamn mailbox, ROFL. Too classic...you better take a pic of that project so I can see it. Thats freaking awesome Cerb
  9. Chisoxfn replied to CubsSuck1's topic in SLaM
    Not as sexy as your avatar
  10. I still say Jewlery will come in most handy. You can sucker people into selling good stuff to ya for cheap so ya don't have to spend much to get something nice for your girl. And damn, I'd die with your schedule. Lucky my lazy ass methods in highschool haven't screwed me in college as I've finally put off that whole laziness (To a point) and now I'm kicking ass in school. So far I have 4 of 5 Midterms down...A's on the first 4, hopefully I can pull an A on this last one. Man it would be sweet to get 3 straight semesters with straight A's :fyou To you guidance counselors and teachers that said I wouldn't be a sucess; so what if I didn't get straight a's in highschool
  11. Is that 3 day rest for Beckett? I think it is and if it is they are stupid. Just look at the stats, especially when it comes to power pitchers, they flat suck on 3 days rest. Go with Redman and use the rest of your starters as relievers with the exception of Beckett who is there for game 7.
  12. GREAT NEWS EVERYONE: I FIXED IT. So the thread can continue as one. All you have to do is restart your computer and you'll be set. There was a problem with the pic in PA's post which was the orignal suggestion by 99. The problem is I never restarted after making the adjustment which is why things continued to fail loading. So restart your computer and then enjoy the HOT Chick thread again
  13. No idea, I see them all there.
  14. Who wants to start the Hot Chicks Part 2 thread
  15. Just tried removing it and it didn't fix it, so I put the pic back in. I'm guessing its just the server acting funny.
  16. I just want the Fish to win today and tomorrow. I don't care whose pitching, I fear the Yanks in a game 7. Either way I fear the Yanks could win this. Damn Yanks :fyou Go Fighting Fish
  17. What page of the thread is it on? I know I just went to the last page and the pics were loading alright for me.
  18. Yes, 6-1 Marlins Lowell bloops a single in front of Bernie and Conine had a great read on the ball to score from 2nd and of course Pudge scored. Still one down and I'm guessing the Yanks are either gonna get the pen, my guess would be Weaver.
  19. ROLF Connine pulls a changeup down the 3rd base line and Boone makes a great play and they get Pudge stuck in a run down, but Enrique throws it to no one and Pudge gets to third and Conine is safe at 1st. Infield in now with Mike Lowell at the plate. Come on Lowell, get hot right now
  20. Cabrerra absolutely hammers the ball and Garcia makes a great play at the wall (I thought it was gone). Pudge goes back and tags of all things and makes it. Turns into excellent base running, but it could of went as horrible base running if it went off the wall. Come on Fish, capitalize.
  21. Weird, maybe one of the pictures have a bug in them. I know I am not able to get the pictures in the last page to load, but I figured it was cause I had a weak connection from my laptop.
  22. Hopefully the Fighting Fish hammer Hammonds.
  23. You sure Rex, for some reason I thought he pitched in both. Probably confusing him with Sanders who I know pitched in Winter ball and dominated there. Majewski, Sanders and Hummel all did well in winterball. Who was the other Sox rep last year? Stewart pitched very well in the AFL. Not sure who the 5th was off the top of my head. Actually, I do. It was Joe Valentine. He hadn't been traded yet, had he? Thats exactly right. Valentine ended up getting held out for injury concerns (Unless they already knew they were going to deal him) but he struggled in his like 6 apperances. Can't believe I forgot Stewie, he lit it up with Sanders and Majew.
  24. Who will start it on IR? JWill and who else? Jwill, Linton Johnson and one other, I'd guess Erob.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.