Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. I play in a weekend football league (Full Contact and basically everyone in it played highschool football...but not many colleges around me have football teams other then intamural). Before that I played baseball all my life, but wasn't good enough to play for my school (They are tops in the country more often then not). Also play soccer, but I haven't played in a while. For fun I play basketball, football, soccer, baseball and swim (Slow as hell when it comes to swimming).
  2. Chisoxfn replied to CubsSuck1's topic in SLaM
    Not to mention I fight dirty, southside style Thats cool...we'll make it WWF style..chairs, bats, brass knuckles, sugar (gotta blind them), and of course me knowing the winner in advance so I can rack up the bucks
  3. Man Castillo is having trouble recognizing the breaking pitch.
  4. You sure Rex, for some reason I thought he pitched in both. Probably confusing him with Sanders who I know pitched in Winter ball and dominated there. Majewski, Sanders and Hummel all did well in winterball. Who was the other Sox rep last year?
  5. Chisoxfn replied to CubsSuck1's topic in SLaM
    So 2k3 whooped ya the first time and now you want revenge? I'll start the odds with PA as the favorite (2-1). He's got the size advantage while 2k's got the speed.
  6. Pierre draws the walk (3rd of the inning) and Hammond is warming up in the pen. Come on Castillo
  7. You can have 15, 12 active and 3 on IR. The fight is between Mason and someone else for the last active spot I think. Mason better make it cause he's a very good player, imo.
  8. Not sure, my friend called me up and said Wells is out and asked if I knew how. I was finishing up my paper for Bus Writing so I hadn't turned the game on yet.
  9. Gonzalez rips a double into the centerfield gap (between cf and right) and Lowell scores. Lucky for the Yanks its a ground rule double cause Derrick Lee was gonna score with ease. How bout that, the pitcher Penny helps his cause with a 2 run single and its 3-1 Fighting Fish
  10. Lol, we must of posted at identical times
  11. Chisoxfn replied to CubsSuck1's topic in SLaM
    Too much info :puke
  12. Yanks got an early run on a Bernie Williams sacrifice fly, but they could of got a lot more. David Wells was rocking with 4 K's and then had to leave the game with some sort of injury. Jose Contreras has relieved him. Come on Fighting Fish, Beat the Yanks
  13. >With Robinsons salary he could fit into a trade later on. That might be in the back of Paxson's head. What is this I'm reading about the Bulls going after Othella Harrington and Crawfords name coming up. That better be a bunch of crap, cause Harrington ain't near that good. Maybe I'd give them Fizer or a role player, but I'd have enough trouble giving them Mason. Erob for a big man with a contract is what i'd like to do. Heck, maybe sucker the Knicks into an EROB for Travis Knight deal. Knights contract is up at the end of the season. There is ZERO way that Jamal Crawford gets dealt now. Take that to the bank. An Erob for Travis Knight deal is a much better salary fit as I understand it Man would I be pissed if JC gets dealt. All of last year I was hoping he would become the starter (I know I blabbed about it all the time on my short lived radio show) Craw is the man, if he does what I think he does, he will be one of the best point guards in the league next year as well as one of the best, most explosive players in the league. JC, you
  14. 45-37 and go to the conference finals.
  15. >With Robinsons salary he could fit into a trade later on. That might be in the back of Paxson's head. What is this I'm reading about the Bulls going after Othella Harrington and Crawfords name coming up. That better be a bunch of crap, cause Harrington ain't near that good. Maybe I'd give them Fizer or a role player, but I'd have enough trouble giving them Mason. Erob for a big man with a contract is what i'd like to do. Heck, maybe sucker the Knicks into an EROB for Travis Knight deal. Knights contract is up at the end of the season.
  16. It is girls basketball. Yeah, but not even a single point..one free throw..one lucky bounce..not even one point..I'm flabbergasted All I can say is sign me up. One freethrow and I'm the SUPERSTAR on that team
  17. Damn that sounds cool. I can see the Chance Card Now. You've been blazed up in a driveway...you must pay 300 bucks in medical fees Or the good chance: You stumble upon a pound of weed and sell it for 200 bucks
  18. Damn straight! Looks like he finally admits that Iowa State is SUI, meaning that the REAL ISU is Illinois State University!!! You've made me happy, Heads!!! That's what the university of iowa was called, not ISU. Illinois State must have low admission standards..... ROLF...thats one thing we can agree on Alex
  19. Since no one knows her, does that mean I have a chance?
  20. Everybody knows I have the best screen name..no contest What the hell does it mean, other then the fact thats a gash and a wound are basically the same thing. It's a secret I see, your just too cool for me (*starts to cry*)
  21. That ain't no women...I'll tell ya that much. And you must be blind from looking so closely. Maybe you should become the Ebay detective, cause you've obviously got a well trained eye
  22. Yours and mine have to be right up there amongst the most creative But I gotcha beat, cause I was creative enough to do "fn" for fan
  23. Everybody knows I have the best screen name..no contest What the hell does it mean, other then the fact thats a gash and a wound are basically the same thing.
  24. Well when I finally get off my lazy ass and put a PS2 game up for sale, I'll make sure that when the auction is over I can come on the board and say "I WON, I WON"
  25. ROLF, Judas Priest. I know a baseball coach that would always say that when he'd get pissed off. The guy was like 85 yrs old and was the first base coach for my highschool baseball team. He played for the Reds in like the 40's for part of a season. I'd piss my pants everytime he'd say that to an ump

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.